O.o
Woha, you collected all of my crappish attempts XD
Hi, I'm enis. Supposedly I'm addicted to leeching :P
As for me, I live in israel and met with Fnuck and Aviv. I saw Fnuck 1 year ago at an israeli forum (I have to say that Fnuck was the same kind of a leader at that forum XD), and talked with him as we played an MMORPG called MU (I won't start telling all the things about MU, it's too long ^^). Anyway, Fnuck once mentioned maybe he should teach me how to clean so I will help him, and when I came to him and said "I can help ya", he gave me a page with a black spot on it and said "clean" (as for a Photoshop noob I just sat on my chair and stared the black spot until I got rid of it, and then I just turned out trying stupid things with it).
I hope I will be for help and make the cleaning speed increase. :P