- Joined
- Jan 29, 2006
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm so terribly sorry but there wont be a MQ release from us this weekT_T
because an hour after Fnuck lost his computer I lost my internet.. and I just got it back..
but I'm gonna try to make the HQ release, but I'm trying to.. so it's not completly cerain there will be one
... I'm so sorry..
because an hour after Fnuck lost his computer I lost my internet.. and I just got it back..
but I'm gonna try to make the HQ release, but I'm trying to.. so it's not completly cerain there will be one
... I'm so sorry..



.[br]
- it seems like work on the 666Satan 027 chapter is progressing nicely, with about... 75%?.... of the cleaning done? ( i know Azazel finished his part, and Fnuckale at least 8 pages..., so i just take a guess as to how large their parts are 
