Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

It does doesn't it? xD

So, whats ya favourite beverage then? (alcoholic ofc.)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Haha man you're crazy.

Man if you ever come to Gbg to party, holla and I'll be there with my DV-cam.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Corrupt said:
Haha man you're crazy.

Man if you ever come to Gbg to party, holla and I'll be there with my DV-cam.
:D will do :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Good then I'll edit it, add some background music shrink it and post it on youtube and you my friend will be the next internet celebrity xD.
 

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
285
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Re: The Drunk Thread

Hrya guys!!!
Mes Druknk ... lmaio

Really, I can type okay but thatr takes took much concentaton...

Hey to sll!!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

[18:44] <DeDaL> posted
[18:44] <DeDaL> nothing extreonary thougjh
[18:44] <DeDaL> *extraorinary(daMN that took a lotof concentrtion)
[18:44] <DeDaL> lol
[18:45] <DeDaL> *extraorDinary

xD Drunk people can be amusing ^^ The typos are f-ing hilarious xD
 

eQuek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

woo, just found this thread ( thx to those quotes boffen has <3 )
how many here has been drunk and when was their first time?
mine was 2 years ago (i was 14 yrs old back then) on new years eve and I drank some horrible tasting vodka :/
I'm wise enough however now to stick to beer (corona), smirnoff ice and Jägermeister :D

Corrupt said:
Haha man you're crazy.

Man if you ever come to Gbg to party, holla and I'll be there with my DV-cam.
feh, come to sthlm instead :D or wait like 1.5 yrs so I'll be able to get in to bars ;P
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

First time?

11 years old, stole beer from my dad and a friend stole wine from his mom and we hid on my attic and got wasted.

Aah, back in the day....
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

my first... hehehehehe :D

12 years old, stole Absolut Vodka from my mom. went to a party with only 15 year olds.
got reaaaaaally drunk. went into the bedroom with 4 girls and had a stripshow. first me then them :nuts
Corrupt said:
Aah, back in the day....
my sentiments exactly :XD
 

eQuek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

The Boff said:
went into the bedroom with 4 girls and had a stripshow. first me then them :nuts
my sentiments exactly :XD
hahahahaha what the...? :P You must've been one helluva good lookin' kiddo :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Nah I bet they thought he was cute and whatnot :D .
When I was 10-12 years old girls between 15-17 years old always dragged me off somewhere cause I was so cute (apparently..) but man it was fun, girls like inexperienced toyboys afterall :XD
 

chvis002

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Lol it's only swedes in this thread ^^ gotta mean something

First timed I did't remebered what I did the night before (then you can talk about drunk ^^) was when I was 16 and my school went skiing for 4 days. and we do those trips anually :D. I haven't got so drunk in a while though, I've kind of learned when to stop

How do you guyes handle the hangover? I take a diarea pill and lots of water before I go to sleep or if I happen to wake up drunk, which generally is the case. I haven't got hungover in like a year now :woo
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

chvis002 said:
Lol it's only swedes in this thread ^^ gotta mean something
nah not only, but mostly :D

How do you guyes handle the hangover? I take a diarea pill and lots of water before I go to sleep or if I happen to wake up drunk, which generally is the case. I haven't got hungover in like a year now :woo
how i handle a hangover? by complaining :nuts
 

chvis002

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

The Boff said:
how i handle a hangover? by complaining :nuts
Haha, I used too do that too, or drink more booze :darn.

Man, skiing drunk or hungover can be a pain sometimes :eyeroll
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

chvis002 said:
How do you guyes handle the hangover?
Well, uhm, guess I eat alot the day after, like pizza or something with lots o'fat and then I drink lots n' lots o'water.

Have ya ever had a hangover thats lasted more than a day?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Corrupt said:
Have ya ever had a hangover thats lasted more than a day?
after the hultfreds festival i was hungover for 2 and a half-ish days... loads of fun that was :nuts
 

chvis002

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Don't you go mention hultfred! all that mudd, all that drinking, those damn tents... *shivers*
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

chvis002 said:
Don't you go mention hultfred! all that mudd, all that drinking, those damn tents... *shivers*
duuuude! hultsfred was great this year. if you dont think about the total lack of water, and the switch between freezingly cold nights to amazingly hot days, thursday totally dissapeared, my chair broke.....
ok maybe it wasnt great but i had fun :D

and i point you to this: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=748.msg158134#msg158134
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Never been to Hultsfred, nor Roskilde, nor Arvika, haven't bothered with it. :noworry
Dont have to leave gbg to get drunk and fall asleep in mudd ya know :D
And for the music we get some, very few good artists at the kalas so I'm good. :smile-big
 
Top