Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Drunk again... shouldent be... im sick... should sleep and stuff... cant spell... anyway...
So, i found out that thay are making a Warhammer 40k MMO, think its sigil games that is in charge of it. Thats sweet. They will probly fawk it up, not an easy task to make a good MMO for W40K. Can you imagin the dialogs? A Dark Angels Chaplain shouting "I totaly pwnst dat n00b a55!". I want to cry.
Anyway, new anime season on the way, nothing really fun tough. I thought that the new "Air Gear" would start, but no. crap.
Need to sleep. Final words: Life is pretty sweet, never perfect, but sometimes good.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Sickness + alcohol = a shitty recovery (in most cases) :D

Or did ya mean that youse 'bout to throw up? Anyways neither is good.. :D

Friday, ah, the weekend alcoholism starts today, sweet, new adventures which of I'll remember none.
 

kisit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Hmmm the last time I was really saused was about three years ago...on my wedding night...yah...that was fun. I didn't have the convential wedding mind you, just the court house quicky. Afterward my husband, myself and all of the friends that we had there for the ceremony went out and proceeded to get as saused as we could. I almost started a fight with some creepy metal faced losers who were making smutty comments...my husband had to put his hand over my mouth and drag me away before I got my skinny drunk self whooped...haha fun times.

Now a days, I do some light drinking, most of the time at home (so much cheaper) or every now an again when I go out to dinner I'll have a couple drinks. At this moment, there is one bottle of beer remaining in my fridge and it has been there for a couple months I think...O_O But now that I have begun to think about beer...it will be time to buy some...I have cravings now!
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Drunk Thread

... I haven't been drunk yet this year...

....that's so weird...

Oh, wait a second, I DID get drunk this year, even threw up for the first time...

Damn... :(
 

kisit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

ugh I don't like to drink enough to throw up...I have many times in the past an alwasy swore I would never do it again...haha
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Was supposed to go out 'n drink with a couple of friends yesterday, but nooo, they are to lazy to get their asses to the pub so I drank with my friend's mom, her boyfriend and their friends :D
Then they dragged me to an afterparty which lasted for 'bout 6hours so in total I drank for 15 hours straight.
I'm not really, well hung over, more like I'm still drunk and the hangover'll come tomorrow or later this evening :XD

So was your friday night?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

tonight im getting drunk! i finally have a saturday off and no work tomorrow so, PARTY UP DUDES!
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

The Boff said:
tonight im getting drunk! i finally have a saturday off and no work tomorrow so, PARTY UP DUDES!
Niiiice. Hope you have fun.

Also I've found a new love in life.......Sourz Sour Apple Shots.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

its so gert to party and the girl. sa im trying to like is ahving a concert and fshe got ne concerts ticleet and its gonna be great and im ginna drink another beer. :nutd
everythingsd spinning and hehehe glorios tyhings :D
 

NigG_NamE

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Zimbabwe
Re: The Drunk Thread

w00t!
Well, i swore that ill never get really drunk again.
It was around one month ago that the village nearby had ...euh...well in german you call it kirchweih..like church anniversary... well yeah and i was drinking with friends before going to the music band.
It was funny, i drank a few beers, then a bit of strawberry-crap and then i downed a whole bottle Berentzen...dunno if you know it, but that was the killer after the beers.
THe next thing i remember after leaving the house is waking up in the bed of the best friend of my gf, who gives me the same day a call that were finished.
I still dont remember the band, the evening, the night, nothing, i just know that i barfed a lot and did some bad things.
oh, and i were told that i ate choclate-strawberrys.
So ill say this: alcohol is a bad thing if you overdo it^^
It can be funny, but end bad...:/
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

Im setting myself a challenge for this weekend.
See how drunk i can get with only £5.
Im skint as a bint.
 

NigG_NamE

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Zimbabwe
Re: The Drunk Thread

hes right:D
That the good part as girl, if you go out you dont have to pay for your alcohol, you just have ² find an idiot who pays 4 ya, and thats not very difficult:P
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Drunk Thread

Haha...Either that DD, or you should get a group of gorgeous girls (3 or 4), and you'll have no problem finding men/women to buy you drinks. Sometimes, gals do have the advantage of getting free drinks. ;)

I wonder whether is it often for girls to buy drinks for guys? I have not seen such things happen unless its like a birthday bash or whatever...
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

Well i did get hammered........but it was only because i got into the club for free, so more moeny for drinks XD. I have many connections ;)
The bouncers weren't impressed hehe.

But yeah, my male friends always offer to buy me drinks, and when i do have money i always liek to buy someone a drink XD
Im a loving drunk.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Haha...Either that DD, or you should get a group of gorgeous girls (3 or 4), and you'll have no problem finding men/women to buy you drinks. Sometimes, gals do have the advantage of getting free drinks. ;)

I wonder whether is it often for girls to buy drinks for guys? I have not seen such things happen unless its like a birthday bash or whatever...

I've had bitches girls buy me drinks, mostly 'cause they wanted to get me reeeeeeally drunk. Something 'bout a bet I think...
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Drunk Thread

I've had bitches girls buy me drinks, mostly 'cause they wanted to get me reeeeeeally drunk. Something 'bout a bet I think...
So have you found out what's the bet? Aren't you happy that you have some free drinks for the night?? :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, decided to share this boo-boo.
The chances of me being drunk & ending here is almost zero
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

hehehehe nami-schwaaan slept on the bathwoom :nuts
 

neji1988

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Drunk Thread

So have you found out what's the bet? Aren't you happy that you have some free drinks for the night?? :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, decided to share this boo-boo.
The chances of me being drunk & ending here is almost zero
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

Basically I've never had a drunken break from college, and this is my last break so I decided to turn my alkaline body into alcohol, and I have decided to be drunk for as long as i can till friday (when i go see my sis n family)

I have been drunk since saturday night, I purchased this vodka called devils springs 160 proof.

tally:
Sat night - 1/3 bottle of Ouzo that's been laying around since 03
2 shots of red label
cup of red wine
Sun - woke up drunk, started devils springs, smelled like rubbing alchohol, tasted like death, 2 shots. Went to work out, an hour in started sobering up, went to the bar around the corner, 2 sunrises 1 long island ice tea, shot of Jager (shut up, I know they're girly, I needed some protein tho) went back to working out, came home
mixed guava juice with the 160, 1/3 of the bottle was gone. Was sober at 8:47pm, which i fixed by drinking.
Today, half the bottle is gone atm, 6:45an, am sober (fixing that) last night i had a Blue long island (it was blue!) a guiness, a jager bomb, tequilla sunset (lolz @ my poetic alchoholism) i had an appletini i bought for a friend that didnt like it (bitch) some other shit i dont remember.. maybe that was all i dunno
Went for sushi afterwards, had 2 sake's and now im back home drinking the vodkaaaaaa
 
Top