Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Oh no, poor you. I'm not that mean. I'd feel so guilty doing that. But I would make you pay for the cleaning bill :D
Nothing to clean, when I finally got my ass out of that ditch I passed out in the car and he took me home, he dragged me up to my apartment, threw me in the bathroom n' I woke up in the tub. :D
*Nostalgic*
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

me personally, i enjoy beer or malt liquor when im at a party, chilling with friends or something like that. But when i want to get drunk i go to the hard liquor X) also it takes alot for me to get drunk. ^-^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

damn it, went out drinkin with my boss n his family n friends, everything was free ya know, can't remember last time I drank those amounts.
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

Surprised to see how many people drinks and got drunk =.="
I can't drink =D under age hehehe.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^^^
dude...im underage.....thats when people are introduced to the stuff man......you dont ALWAYS have to follow the rules......havent you been to high school?.....jk.....but seriously.....try it at least once while you are underage....it adds to the fun ^-^
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Drunk Thread

No Erikrhys, Boo is seriously not allowed to drink, she's majorly underage. Her forum dad here will skin you alive ...:p

Anyway, breaking the rules is always fun ^^
But if it's your first time drinking, don't drink so much....you'll get knock out faster than you think.

So...can anyone remember what was their first drink they had?? :D
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Budweiser. at a pit fire/pig roast in vermont. met a guy that played on the professional soccer for america. can't remember his name :darn. just that he was black, bald, and tall as hell. couldn't stand it (the beer, that is). still dont really like the taste of it. i found out a few months ago that it takes a lot to get me drunk though. i had a toothache that was killing me, so i went downstairs, grabed a bottle of Captain Morgan (proof 70 rum) and chugged about all that was in there. roughly 1.5 longnecks worth. an hour later i was barely even tipsy x.x so by my, and my family's definitions, i've never been drunk. i dont like the taste enough to drink that much beer.
 

Jester_Rogue

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

I've never been drunk in my lif but I have tasted Heineken and it tastes like how I imagine piss would taste
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Hey rabb! Don't judge beer by Budweiser. Yuck. The only American beer I drink, besides micro-brews, is Sam Adams. That's crazy though, that you didn't get drunk with all that rum. I'm such a lightweight, it's embarrassing :D

And Jester, Heineken's good! But I see that you're 14, so I suppose maybe it's a good thing you don't like it :p

I actually can't remember the first thing I had to drink, but it was probably wine. My grandparents used to own a winery, so at special family dinners they would let us have watered-down wine. Now that I think about it, that seems kind of lame, as far as first-drink stories go. Oh well.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

the first thing i had to drink was vodka, which is probably why i like hard liquor so much ^-^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Actually, at the bar in the restaurant I work in, we have a bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII. It's $100-$200 per shot (shot = 1 ounce). It's got it's own special lit and locked case ,oO
 
Last edited:

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

WOW $100 for ONE SHOT!!?? what the hell is the proof of the stuff? or the % at least?......damn..........it MUST be good ^-^
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

So...can anyone remember what was their first drink they had?? :D
My grandfather gave me a few sips of michelob at the Ground Round (a restaurant) when I was 7. I bought him a few michelobs at his 90th birthday party last summer to return the favor.

The last drink I had was a jack and coke, 15 minutes ago.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

yomiko, i've had other stuff. including sam adams. I was born and raised in Mass, but i still cant stand that stuff. its far too bitter for my tastes. at least right now. give it time i might be able to stand it. i think the best tasting i ever had was some cheap vodka my sis bought. its been about a week since the last time i had a drink. that was a Coors, or however it's called
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

No Erikrhys, Boo is seriously not allowed to drink, she's majorly underage. Her forum dad here will skin you alive ...:p
LOL!! Making dad sound so strict haha XD Ack.. Sorry for being off topic :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Drunk Thread

I would. :mad ;)
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

*sigh* Now you know how it feels to have 'this violent thing' as a dad xDD Hehehe :p <3333
 

Runemage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Drunk Thread

don't worry Boo, i can have your share :XD
i'm never drunk (to my memory :o) i like to keep soberish so i can take photos of those kodak moments with friends :tem
yeah i'm evil :amuse either that or i have high tolerance for alcohol :blink
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
being tipsy is fun, but getting shitfaced and having people tell you whaty you did the next day is priceless XD
 

Runemage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Drunk Thread

ahahaha, i try not to let that happen, puking your brains out is not my kind of fun :s, it's more priceless when i have a clear memory of all the embarrassing moments, especially if we go to the same school :fan
 
Top