Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Basically I've never had a drunken break from college, and this is my last break so I decided to turn my alkaline body into alcohol, and I have decided to be drunk for as long as i can till friday (when i go see my sis n family)

I have been drunk since saturday night, I purchased this vodka called devils springs 160 proof.

tally:
Sat night - 1/3 bottle of Ouzo that's been laying around since 03
2 shots of red label
cup of red wine
Sun - woke up drunk, started devils springs, smelled like rubbing alchohol, tasted like death, 2 shots. Went to work out, an hour in started sobering up, went to the bar around the corner, 2 sunrises 1 long island ice tea, shot of Jager (shut up, I know they're girly, I needed some protein tho) went back to working out, came home
mixed guava juice with the 160, 1/3 of the bottle was gone. Was sober at 8:47pm, which i fixed by drinking.
Today, half the bottle is gone atm, 6:45an, am sober (fixing that) last night i had a Blue long island (it was blue!) a guiness, a jager bomb, tequilla sunset (lolz @ my poetic alchoholism) i had an appletini i bought for a friend that didnt like it (bitch) some other shit i dont remember.. maybe that was all i dunno
Went for sushi afterwards, had 2 sake's and now im back home drinking the vodkaaaaaa
Think we have an alcoholic on our hands.

Had an awesome weekend, perfect amount of alcohol mixed with good friends and cute girls. Not often it gets perfect.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

I'm not an alchoholic, I don't ussually at least not alone, but like I said I want to experience what a week drunk feels like before i jet off to the army and leave collegic boredom.besides im only alone in the day, i drink with ppl at night.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Bein' alone aint a requirement for an alcoholic ya know, they're usually very social with each other, atleast the ones here are.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

yeah! i am atleast :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

My point exactly. :XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

ladidadida! its thursday and an impromtu (is that a word?) drunkedness occured :smile-big
a friend asked if i wanted to come over for a shit chat and a beer, yes i said.
it became 7 hours of beer drinking and tekken gaming, which i totally kicked arse at. great night :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Friday, Easter is extremly near and I'm workin' today, tomorrow, sunday n' monday. Depressin'...
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

in the words of groundskeeper Willie:

im so drunk I can barely see, but i thinjk i can get by another day!!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Great, I'm free from work today AND tomorrow, just screams "Drink copious amounts of beer!" dosen't it?
 

NigG_NamE

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Zimbabwe
Re: The Drunk Thread

okaay.
i know i said i wont drink again...i messed up^^
Well i just got home, my best friend lies in my bed and is drunk so i cant sleep in it myself...
i think when i read this post tomorrow im gonna shoot myself i think...yeah...
and my head hurts.I ran against a fucking glass door...
Who the fuck invented the glass doors???my head hurts like hell!!!!
ahh..well..go ² sleep now...CYA guys
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: The Drunk Thread

LOL! a glass door O_o poor guy. I asked the same question when i was 5 and ran into one. My mom should stop cleaning so much!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Well more honor in runnin' into/through a glass door than a wooden one :D
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: The Drunk Thread

lol. you got some point. Apperently, I had both experiences. The wooden one was when I was in a restaurant (at 4th grade) and it was a brasilian meat one. I had a serious food coma afterwards, and when we needed to go, my father, unsuccessfuly tried to walk me out, ending in me hitting dead on the huge wooden door
=\
food coma is fun though =D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Drunk Thread

Ha...I hope you are not drunk on food!! :amuse

Anywayyy, I went to this drinking place on Friday which had a greenhouse design, -glass all around with thin white frames. It was good that the place wasn't dimly lit...Well....what happened was on the way back, my friend just got so drunk that she ended up puking in her bag!! IN HER BAG!!!!! of all places!!! why not anywhere else???! I seriously can't imagine the stench in the bag ther next day, or the new louis vuitton wallet she might had to buy to replace! :darn
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Oh man, that sucks Nami! I bet your friend is kicking herself for that. Once I was driving a friend home, and she puked in a paper bag. Bad, bad idea. My car stunk for weeks :darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Throwin, up.. it's usually I that do the throwin' uppin' (my friends drink sooo sloooow) so I have no idea on how it is to take care of a friend that does it. But according to my brother that've taken care of me numerous times it's a pain and stench out of this world. :XD

My car stunk for weeks :darn
When I got sick in my brothers car he just stopped and let me out, I fell in a ditch and couldn't climb out though, n' he didn't help me up neither, laughing bastard...
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

dude, my friend came up with the idea to soak cherries in vodka, then bring them to a party, and get drunk off eating cherries! so genius!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Drunk Thread

Oh man, that sucks Nami! I bet your friend is kicking herself for that. Once I was driving a friend home, and she puked in a paper bag. Bad, bad idea. My car stunk for weeks :darn
Yes, especially if your car is new, the smell, no matter how you cleaned and cleaned, the stench is there! I'm sure my friend is regretting, but being a shopaholic, that just give her a reason to buy something else..


When I got sick in my brothers car he just stopped and let me out, I fell in a ditch and couldn't climb out though, n' he didn't help me up neither, laughing bastard...
Heh...at least they din dump you...we actually dump a guy on the streets for fun without his wallet (we are drunk of course! ) but hey, where I'm staying is still quite safe. :)

dude, my friend came up with the idea to soak cherries in vodka, then bring them to a party, and get drunk off eating cherries! so genius!
Sounds good!! I'll try that....this is almost similar to sangria ....Er wait, cranberry volka or vanila volka or what...volka?
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

omg, for a moment i thought Nami was from Greece xD sangria is well known here.
anyway i have tryed what erikrhys said with not only cherries but various fruits and it was awesome.... well we were drunk and dead cold within a few hours and after we emptyed the bowl i had prepared but it was funny.... and tasty >.>
btw the week before the one just passed was eastern holidays here. i had all the week off from work staying out almost all day long (you can read my story in the story thread xD)
me and my friends we drunk 24 hours a day for a week xD
the week of my life weeeeeeeee :3
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

When I got sick in my brothers car he just stopped and let me out, I fell in a ditch and couldn't climb out though, n' he didn't help me up neither, laughing bastard...
Oh no, poor you. I'm not that mean. I'd feel so guilty doing that. But I would make you pay for the cleaning bill :D

Yes, especially if your car is new, the smell, no matter how you cleaned and cleaned, the stench is there!
Yeah it never really went away. But luckily I got a new car fairly soon after that, for other reasons. I'm much more protective of this one :D

dude, my friend came up with the idea to soak cherries in vodka, then bring them to a party, and get drunk off eating cherries! so genius!
Vodka...I'm not a huge fan of vodka. I know, I'm one of the few. More of a whiskey person myself, but usually I just drink beer. The fruit thing is really good though, I'll agree. Unfortunately it's not such a good idea for me, cause I'm a total lightweight :XD
 
Top