- Joined
- Oct 20, 2007
- Messages
- 216
- Reaction score
- 90
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Yes if I drink it enough
...........but after it it's............just hell
...........but after it it's............just hell
...........but after it it's............just hell




Haha of course. Most likely they'll be drunken and sweaty pictures!Just try not to drown at the bottom of the bottle, DDays. Once you got there, it's hard to swim back up.
Oh, and post drunken pics too, will you?!![]()
I do plan on getting trashed..but i worry because i always have an urge to start taking of my clothes, usually coz it gets too hot in clubs nd stuff.
I remember once i got very drunk with a few friends, whipped of my top (thank GOD i had another smaller one on underneath), another friend whipped off his trousers and we went for a run around the old peoples home....then down the street.
Oh dear lord what was i thinking......
Haha of course. Most likely they'll be drunken and sweaty pictures!








