Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah, I know it's never smart to piss off cops, but who says I'm smart when I'm drunk ;). I was just trying to ask him a question, and he starts being a complete douche. In my drunken state it seemed like he was asking to be called an asshole, so that's what I called him (what can I say, I turn into a smart ass when I'm drunk :D). Fortunately, some of my more sober friends grabbed me before I got into any serious trouble.

As for hitting on female cops, that option was unfortunately unavailable because there was only one cop and he weighed about 300 pounds (jesus, shouldn't cops be in shape?) and I wasn't drunk enough to flirt with him.

All in all, it was all just a major buzzkill :(. I went from being drunk to being sober in about 15 minutes. So frustrating.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
aye i hate it when the buzzkill comes, man im drunk now, not as shitfaced as i usually are but hey, well i fucked this one up, hit on my best friends girl and she made passes at me, fuck, ive got loads to explain to him in a few hours... well.. fuck it im going to the other side of the world in a week, im a do whatever the fuck i want, haha
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sound slieke agooiid fucking rplaqn! Galdi m not th e only one drunk tonight. That maskes two nights in a row! no buxxkill tonight! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I hope tomorrow makes trhee nights in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
did ya make it 3 nights in a row? :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I was also drunk last night... but I didn't post or anything. Since I ended up going home in the morning again. Whew.

It's a weekly ritual, I assume.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well bb-chan what doesn't kill you.... (only makes you drunker xD)

And Ippy, wait until next summer when i'll visit gothenburg.
Then I'll finally see the man behind the myth and legend! (Yes I'll be able to go to the pub then) woho!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
dude i'll probably not be in gbg next summer, im going to away to australia for a year on saturday >_>;;
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
did ya make it 3 nights in a row? :D
Shit, fuck 3 nights in row. I made it 4 nights in a row being completely trashed. Such a great weekend :smile-big.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
awesome, do you remember anything?
did you only drink at night? or did ya drink some in the day aswell?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ippy i dont love you anymore </3
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
i just glanced at the first page of the DDD thread and I was surprised that it wasnt created by you Pirate:tem
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
it's halfway on oktoberfest and so far we've calmed down for four days while waiting for the next payroll... but once pay is out it's gonna be nonstop drinking again :beer
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i just glanced at the first page of the DDD thread and I was surprised that it wasnt created by you Pirate:tem
Yeah, I'm surprised by that aswell :D

So, I'm npt gon be able to drink in Sweden for a year, lsat chance tomorrow, im gon make the most of it :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
What!!! a year, good luck man. Why you not drinking?
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
awesome, do you remember anything?
did you only drink at night? or did ya drink some in the day aswell?
I remember about 70% of it. Almost got in 2 or 3 fights, almost got arrested, etc... All signs of a good time. Mostly drank at night though (if you considering staying up until 5 or 6 in the morning night) and would sleep/recover during the day just to start it all over again.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What!!! a year, good luck man. Why you not drinking?
i wont be able to drink in sweden for a year, im gon drink on the other side of the world for the next year to come :D
I remember about 70% of it. Almost got in 2 or 3 fights, almost got arrested, etc... All signs of a good time. Mostly drank at night though (if you considering staying up until 5 or 6 in the morning night) and would sleep/recover during the day just to start it all over again.
its fun bein drunk for a long period of time, havnt been that since march though..

i remember when i drank for like 16 hours straight, that was awesome, started in the evening then i kept on 'til a bit after lunch the next day :D


fuckiing hell, poedlpple destorjgyed m y last night ourt....

i hpepo they bitrnj ikm hrll<

fuck

die died ied youjr bsdtsfd<<
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i gotta stop going back to the office after drinking a few beers... the guards are really getting suspicious of me... but i like going back inside, beer is making me warm and the office is cold :amuse
 
Top