- Joined
- Mar 12, 2007
- Messages
- 625
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Drunk Thread
refii and PaperYomiko, thanks a bunch for the suggestions. These are so helpful and informative.
copy + paste + print no jutsu! I will now take this knowledge wherever I go
about beer:
most girls I know are not into beer. They prefer mixed drinks. Although the few that are into beers, I've heard them mention heineken, guiness, or corona.
refii and PaperYomiko, thanks a bunch for the suggestions. These are so helpful and informative.
copy + paste + print no jutsu! I will now take this knowledge wherever I go

about beer:
most girls I know are not into beer. They prefer mixed drinks. Although the few that are into beers, I've heard them mention heineken, guiness, or corona.
Last edited:
Sounds bad, mismatched and weird.
I had a cocktail called Full Moon and then some random chocolate flavoured cocktail, god knows what it was called. It was also a really nostalgic night cos a lot of us at the party hadn't seen each other in about 4 years. 
- but on the rocks after a meal is wonderful too 