Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

refii and PaperYomiko, thanks a bunch for the suggestions. These are so helpful and informative. :kkthumbs

copy + paste + print no jutsu! I will now take this knowledge wherever I go :D

about beer:

most girls I know are not into beer. They prefer mixed drinks. Although the few that are into beers, I've heard them mention heineken, guiness, or corona.
 
Last edited:

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Mixed drinks are ok i guess, it depends on what it is, or how powerful punch it packs. Also most people who only drink alcohol in a mixed drink, are people who cant stand straight up alcohol.........i prefer any form of booze i can get my hands on ^-^
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

The problem of mixed drinks is not only what they have in it, or how powerful punch it packs, it's also the sugar. More sugar in a mixed drink, the worst you get.
That's why you also can't eat chocolates, candies or anything sweet while drinking alcohol.

The worst time I've been drunk was somer years ago. I was in Huancayo, thats a city in the Andean mountain range in Peru, with some friends and we decided to go to a casino. The rule was simple, the one that wins more pays the alcohol.
I won more.

We ended drinking in our hotel room. We started with some beers (by the way, beers have here at least 5%alcohol), then I drank by myself 1/2 bottle of johnnie walker green lablel, like 1 1/2 liters of rum and coke, 2 glasses of pure vodka filled to the top, then I dont know hoy many screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice) and some wine. I don't remember drinking the wine or the screwdrivers... but I know I did.
Also, I committed the stupidity of drinking strawberry yoghurt.

The result... I regained consciousness the afternoon of the following day, with the mother of all headaches and all covered up wth my own vomit, stinking like hell and swearing not to drink that much never again.
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

dang the_hellbringer, that's a lot of drinking...did you pee in between?


Oh, just curious, does anyone here get allergic reactions to alcohol? I do...I itch.

But I found a solution, you just have to get your body used to alcohol, and then your allergy goes away for a while. But after a long period of soberness, your allergy returns, so you'll have to repeat the process, or else you'll itch again.

But this probably depends on the person. This system worked for me, I'm not sure it applies to everyone with a similar allergy.

For the itch, I took claritin non-drowsy pills, it worked. The itch can get painful, so make sure you have some claritin within reach, in case of emergency. :D
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

N, I don't remember peeing... well... Idon't remember almost anything of that night, maybe peed on my while Iwas passed out. :)

yurs is a good method for controlling your alcohol allergies, but only when when the allergy causes itch. Some people can die from his allergies, so... it's better don't try.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

Word of advice for any potential noobies to alchohol.

If you're going to be drinking and having cigars/smoking *** I suggest either don't, or do them seperately.

If you get even a small piece of tobacco in your drink you will black the f#$! out and you won't even notice you'll have swallowed it. You will throw up, your stomach will be a mess and you will not remember what happened.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

Only if you aren't used to that things.
And if you don't pass out, you still end very messed up, talking nonsenses and bothering everyone else.

If you're used to alcohol and smoking (tabacco or ****) there's no problem.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

A beer in the right hand, smoke in the left and a snus under the lip, now that is relaxin'.

Anyway, I've always smoked when I've been drinkin' from the ol'days to now. Never gave me any problems.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
when i drink, i also usually smoke. But can you explain to me what snus is O-0
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Drunk Thread

Snus is some kind of tobacco too.

Anyway, I usually don't drink beer, but I broke my rule today. Actually had 1/2 pint of Leffe Blonde during lunch, which was supposed to go with this mussels dish that is served in white wine sauce, and this dish is supposed to go with fries and belgian beer. I say, the beer is actually quite good and I am still sober after that. Has anybody else tried any other Belgian beer before?

Let's keep this thread to just drinks & alcohol & drunk stories only! :)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Have to break that "just drinks & alcohol & drunk stories only" just this last time, promise :)

Mussels with white wine sauce and FRIES? :eek: Sounds bad, mismatched and weird. :blink :)
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

does anyone here prefer wine over other alcoholic beverages?
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

No I'm afraid not, I'm not a big fan of wine! :p

I went out and got drunk last night with friends for a birthday party - it was GREAT! :XD I had a cocktail called Full Moon and then some random chocolate flavoured cocktail, god knows what it was called. It was also a really nostalgic night cos a lot of us at the party hadn't seen each other in about 4 years.

I kept getting my hair and neck stroked by different people :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Ok here we go..
  • beer, check
  • movietickets, check
  • friends, check
  • iPod, check

Will be interestin' to do this again, havn't been drunk in a cinema since LotR: RotK n' then I fell asleep.. :amuse
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

I haven't been drunk yet, but I got tipsy once. I had a glass of red wine mixed with Coke, then I had a shot of Bailey's.. Bailey's is delicous.. then I started getting dizzy, so I drank no more. I had some cold sake once (I tasted it from my father's glass when he wasn't looking), it was very good! It's expensive though. I also had a sip of margarita, it's not okay for me unless it has some salt.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

red wine with coke? that's a combination I've never heard of before :blink
Bailey's is delicious, I agree - I love it in hot chocolate :love - but on the rocks after a meal is wonderful too :D

erikrhys, to answer your question, I do like wine very much. when I'm at home I have some almost every night with dinner, (because my parents are buying it :D) but I can't drink a lot of it because it keeps me awake.
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

Wow, I gotta try hot chocolate+Bailey's.. Thanks for the tip!

I never drink Coke unless it has red wine in it and vice versa, but I can drink red wine alone if it's sweetened. I've also tried brandy before, it was so hot it melted my phlegm away.. lol
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

i personally think wine is ok. its not that great, but it doesn't suck either........i do prefer white wine over red wine though XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Bailey's suck. Shugged down a bottle of it once, can't stand it now.

Wine ain't good neither, the worst hangovers comes from wine. I only use it for cookin' now. BEER ALL THE WAY!! :smile-big
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

red wine with coke? that's a combination I've never heard of before :blink
It's more popular in Europe, it was my sisters first drink (which my dad made her at a wedding afterparty XD)

I enjoy heavy Greek white wine mixed with some water when eating grilled lamb chops. The smoky grill taste really goes with white wine.
 
Top