Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

well, for all you beer lovers out there, last night I had some really good beer...it's an american micro-brew, so I doubt you can get it internationally (sorry Pirate :amuse) but anyway it's called Morimoto Soba Ale. The company's name is Rogue, they have some other really good stuff too...I keep meaning to try their hazelnut brew :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Anyone ever been drunk in school/at work? I mean like so that ya speech is affected, ya walk funny n stuff like that..
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

I studied hotel managmet an part of that is having bar lessons... how to prepare cocktails and stuff.

So we had to prepare a lot of cocktails and then we had to drink them. sometimes we finished the class a little bit drunk, laughing and talking nonsense.
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

Anyone ever been drunk in school/at work? I mean like so that ya speech is affected, ya walk funny n stuff like that..
I stay at an all-girls dorm in college and there was somebody who was really depressed she got drunk. She even made a scene, crying and ranting away all her worries and stuff. Does that count?
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Drunk Thread

The last time I was drunk I was drinking rum.. had about 3/4s of the bottle... I smashed a mirror(dont really know my reason, I just stuck out my elbow and BOOM!) I Drunken Boxed with my brother adn kicked his ass^_^(I dotn know if I would call it kicking his ass... he was a little more drunk than me) I fell asleep in my shower and then went and took my Japanese final the next day(I got an A.. Yatta!)

Oh! cant forget that I drunken picture chatted on my DS(funniest thing ever)... OH!And played Pokemon(you know you're drunk when the pokemon character your playing isnt even walking straight).
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

I stay at an all-girls dorm in college and there was somebody who was really depressed she got drunk. She even made a scene, crying and ranting away all her worries and stuff. Does that count?
I was more thinkin' of stumblin' in to a lesson drunk or sumthin'.. :smile-big

I did that once, went in to my french class drunk, perfect pronunciation n' everythin' :XD
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

i went to work once a little drunk, my job involved me making phone calls to people, so i had a bit hard of a night. I remember one guy yelling at me over the phone, but most of the day is a blank. XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

My work day is usually blank without alcohol... If I drink I'll probably cut my hand of or sumthin' yet this occupation has the highest risk of alcoholism.. :blink
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

ah man, it was a rainy day and friends got together. everybody drank beer and i bought a small bottle of rum but nobody else took a drink at it, so yeah got drunk pretty freaking fast. we ran to school in the heavy rain, they said i elbowed a girl in the chest on the way :sweat... then went to boring class and classmates were staring like "omg the drunkards are drunk now tis not good"
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

[ramble] Havn't had a really good beer in a while now, lately it's just been cheap stuff to get drunk on, nuttin' special. Guess I'll order something nice n' expensive tomorrow. Wonder if I can get my hands on some Maribo (or however it's spelled)... Maybe I'll ask my dad to bring home some Guinness just for variation.
Let's see, got some Absolut n' some Famous Grouse here, that'll do for now. But I'm really in the mood for a good beer now, dun' want booze... Arrrgh maybe I'll call some friends to see what they have home, on the other hand gon' work tomorrow can't have a hangover then, sharp knives everywhere.. Hmm, I do now my boundaries but I tend to cross them easy after a few drinks, they just seem to dissapear... 6cl of Famous will have to do for now don' wanna risk anything. [/ramble]
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The Drunk Thread

Anyone ever been drunk in school/at work? I mean like so that ya speech is affected, ya walk funny n stuff like that..
I was so drunk in school one time that I were pukeing in the toilet :p Good old days.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Awesome! That's what I'm talkin' bout!! :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The Drunk Thread

Actually, my whole class was drunk then. It was almost christmas, and we had a class meeting, with food drinks and that kinda' things, and everyone started throwing oranges, chips and stuff, the principal found out and asked me am I drunk or on drugs, it was great :p If something like that would happen in the school I'm now, they would kick me out with no questions. :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

I remember when I was 'bout 14-15 a girl in my class sat in the back row n' sipped on a bottle o'red wine through a straw. Damn it was fun when the teacher asked her why she had her face in her purse, and the look on his face when he approached her n' smelled it, hahaha, I laughed so hard at the stupid b*tch... Man, that's nostalgia for ya.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

I remember when I was 'bout 14-15 a girl in my class sat in the back row n' sipped on a bottle o'red wine through a straw. Damn it was fun when the teacher asked her why she had her face in her purse, and the look on his face when he approached her n' smelled it, hahaha, I laughed so hard at the stupid b*tch... Man, that's nostalgia for ya.
haha. that's a cool girl! must've been so freaking scared

i got drunk and puked at the school three times now... one i was puking thru the school arcade, another was schooltime i cant hold it i ran to the toilet, and one very embarassing was at the main gate, i puked on the sidewalk with a lot of people waiting for the rain to calm... i just smiled at them like "it happens" :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

When I was in chef-school or whatever ya oughta call it we had wine tastin' once, n' noone in the class wanted to tase the wine but me so I got pretty drunk right on the spot.
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

Once when i was in senior high, it's right after the P.E class, it was swimming lesson which i ussually didn't atttend (normally i join another court like volley and tennis ^^), after 1,5 hour in pool we're off and head to wash room, n there my friend offered me vodka (he put it in mineral bottle). It was still 9.00 in the morning, it was cold and we just came out of the pool, so we took it....man that was the best time to get drunk ^^.

But yeah...after that i can't even lift my head in the next class...i went to toilet, i wanna puke but it won't came out...then i went back to my class and try to sleep, but man it was so hard to even get a sleep...Thank God i was able to endure the whole day^^ n I was sooo lucky that no one notice me get drunk except my friend who sit beside to me n the two who sit in front of me.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

When I was in chef-school or whatever ya oughta call it we had wine tastin' once, n' noone in the class wanted to tase the wine but me so I got pretty drunk right on the spot.
man catholic school sucks, why dont we have activities like that? it'd be great not to hide EVERYTHING we do for once, or let the others join freely
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

im drunk now. is that a good thing??
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

not when you're climbing up five story buildings, again, boff xD
 
Top