- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Drunk Thread
well, for all you beer lovers out there, last night I had some really good beer...it's an american micro-brew, so I doubt you can get it internationally (sorry Pirate
) but anyway it's called Morimoto Soba Ale. The company's name is Rogue, they have some other really good stuff too...I keep meaning to try their hazelnut brew 
well, for all you beer lovers out there, last night I had some really good beer...it's an american micro-brew, so I doubt you can get it internationally (sorry Pirate
) but anyway it's called Morimoto Soba Ale. The company's name is Rogue, they have some other really good stuff too...I keep meaning to try their hazelnut brew 



... then went to boring class and classmates were staring like "omg the drunkards are drunk now tis not good"
Good old days.