- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Drunk Thread
damn they look great, ive yet to try sambuca
damn they look great, ive yet to try sambuca
Only the greatest drink on the menu when getting hammered at a Chinese restaurant. It has vodka, rum and some other stuff, I beleive. The center is a shot of bacardi 151 that been lit so it looks like a torch.what's a scorpion bowl?
I want to kill it too...
I'd have to respectfully disagree. Chick drinks tend be very colorful, fruit flavored and either frozen or fizzy. That's not something you'd catch me drinking (with the exception of Scorpion Bowls, of course).alcohol is alcohol, there's no such thing as a chick drink.
You can pretend that there's no such thing as chick drinks if you like, that's totally fine. Personally, I could care less what people drink, as long as their having a good time. I happen to enjoy beer and whiskey, not chick drinks (except scorpion bowls).But if it tastes good and you like it.. what difference does it make?
I don't care if the drink is pink, yellow, brown, red, blue, orange, black, green... also I don't care if it has little umbrellas, straws, cherries, lemmons, olives, onions, or whatever...
All I really care if the drink tastes good and I like it.
I won't drink something that I doesn't like, even if it's supposed to be a "guy drink" or the most macho drink in the world.
Never heard of a Pisco Sour, but it sounds good. What would you compare Pisco too?I prefer a nice old fashioned glass with Johnnie Walker Black Label.. or even better, a Green label on the rocks than a colorfull cocktail. But no because it's or it's not a hick drink.... only because of the flavor.
The only cocktail that Iprefer over everything else is a Peruvian cocktail called Pisco Sour, which is like a Whsky sour, but with Pisco, a peruvian alcohol.
Ah yeah..sure, the "macho" thing. Sounds righteous, but it really comes down to personal preference."A chick drink isn't a drink that's preferred by chicks it's a drink guys are afraid to drink due to the macho thing right?"
I'm adding Brugal to my list of booze that I need to try (along with Pisco). Is it light or dark rum?i prefer to drink rum, ilive in the caribean and we produce a lot of the best rum in the world my favorite brand is Brugal but there is one rum that is too strong and no body drink it alone that is call 151 and have 75% of alcohol
you have to try also the 151I'm adding Brugal to my list of booze that I need to try (along with Pisco). Is it light or dark rum?