Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

damn they look great, ive yet to try sambuca
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

Sambuca is great.... but if ou drink to much you end beeing no so great
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

That strawberry vodka drink reminds me of the scorpion bowls I had earlier tonight. I am undefeated in scorpion bowl races, which really is nothing to brag about, I guess.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

what's a scorpion bowl?
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

what's a scorpion bowl?
Only the greatest drink on the menu when getting hammered at a Chinese restaurant. It has vodka, rum and some other stuff, I beleive. The center is a shot of bacardi 151 that been lit so it looks like a torch.



It has a few straws, so the goal is for your team to kill the thing before the other team.
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

I want to kill it too...
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

I want to kill it too...

Yeah, it't ain't pretty. It's kill or be killed with those things (even if they kind of are chick drinks).
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

alcohol is alcohol, there's no such thing as a chick drink.
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

alcohol is alcohol, there's no such thing as a chick drink.
I'd have to respectfully disagree. Chick drinks tend be very colorful, fruit flavored and either frozen or fizzy. That's not something you'd catch me drinking (with the exception of Scorpion Bowls, of course).
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

But if it tastes good and you like it.. what difference does it make?
I don't care if the drink is pink, yellow, brown, red, blue, orange, black, green... also I don't care if it has little umbrellas, straws, cherries, lemmons, olives, onions, or whatever...
All I really care if the drink tastes good and I like it.

I won't drink something that I doesn't like, even if it's supposed to be a "guy drink" or the most macho drink in the world.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Good for you.

[just-woke-up-ramble]
On the other hand it doesn't mean that chick drinks is colorful 'n' sweet.
A chick drink isn't a drink that's preferred by chicks it's a drink guys are afraid to drink due to the macho thing right?
I mean beer ain't counted as a dude drink on the same level that frozen-colorful-with-stuffs-in-it drinks are counted as chick drinks.
Girls still drink more beer than guys drink pink shit with purple umbrellas.
If beer were to be preferred by chicks would that be a chick drink?[/ramble]
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

But if it tastes good and you like it.. what difference does it make?
I don't care if the drink is pink, yellow, brown, red, blue, orange, black, green... also I don't care if it has little umbrellas, straws, cherries, lemmons, olives, onions, or whatever...
All I really care if the drink tastes good and I like it.

I won't drink something that I doesn't like, even if it's supposed to be a "guy drink" or the most macho drink in the world.
You can pretend that there's no such thing as chick drinks if you like, that's totally fine. Personally, I could care less what people drink, as long as their having a good time. I happen to enjoy beer and whiskey, not chick drinks (except scorpion bowls).
 
Last edited:

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

I prefer a nice old fashioned glass with Johnnie Walker Black Label.. or even better, a Green label on the rocks than a colorfull cocktail. But no because it's or it's not a hick drink.... only because of the flavor.
The only cocktail that Iprefer over everything else is a Peruvian cocktail called Pisco Sour, which is like a Whsky sour, but with Pisco, a peruvian alcohol.

And as like iThePirate said...

"A chick drink isn't a drink that's preferred by chicks it's a drink guys are afraid to drink due to the macho thing right?"
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

I prefer a nice old fashioned glass with Johnnie Walker Black Label.. or even better, a Green label on the rocks than a colorfull cocktail. But no because it's or it's not a hick drink.... only because of the flavor.
The only cocktail that Iprefer over everything else is a Peruvian cocktail called Pisco Sour, which is like a Whsky sour, but with Pisco, a peruvian alcohol.
Never heard of a Pisco Sour, but it sounds good. What would you compare Pisco too?

Edit: Johnie Walker Walker Black is good stuff. I'm a big fan of Jameson and Jack Daniels.

"A chick drink isn't a drink that's preferred by chicks it's a drink guys are afraid to drink due to the macho thing right?"
Ah yeah..sure, the "macho" thing. Sounds righteous, but it really comes down to personal preference.
 
Last edited:

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

Pisco is a clere collored liquor distilled from grapes... kind of like the italian grappa.

It's the national drink form Peru... there's a small priblem with Cile because both Peru and Chile say that they invented the Pisco.
The truth is that the Pisco is called Pisco because it was invented in a small town called Pisco in Peru (it cames from Pisqu, which means little bird in qechua, the language of the incas). This town is from the colonial times.
In the 20th century Chile changed the name of a town named La Union, to Pisco so they can say that they invented Pisco.
 

caco

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
287
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: The Drunk Thread

i prefer to drink rum, ilive in the caribean and we produce a lot of the best rum in the world my favorite brand is Brugal but there is one rum that is too strong and no body drink it alone that is call 151 and have 75% of alcohol
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

I know perfectly well the 151.... I have good and bad memories about that rum.
Usually I don't drink rum... it gives me nausea, not because I'm drunk or I drink too much... at the first glass I'm feelling sick. It just doesn't suit me well
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Beer is nice, friends are nice, girls with short skirts are nice, damn what a nice night.
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

i prefer to drink rum, ilive in the caribean and we produce a lot of the best rum in the world my favorite brand is Brugal but there is one rum that is too strong and no body drink it alone that is call 151 and have 75% of alcohol
I'm adding Brugal to my list of booze that I need to try (along with Pisco). Is it light or dark rum?
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: The Drunk Thread

I'm adding Brugal to my list of booze that I need to try (along with Pisco). Is it light or dark rum?
you have to try also the 151
 
Top