Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yup, it's really pretty bad :XD

it's one of the infamous college party beers here.... cheap, not a whole lot of taste, and gets you where you want to go fast. personally, if that's all that is on the menu, I go with water :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well if it's tasteless n gets ya drunk fast it sounds alright (given that ya chug it down real fast ofc).. :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Lol thats what im talking about. Woot your my kindda man/woman. I dont know since you didnt put a gender...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
man im a dude :D
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Yo, I'm pretty much drunk right now. ^___^ (6 beers and 3 shots of jägermeister) I still mostly have control of my own body, though. =D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hermieeeeeeeeee!!!!
Still typing normally for a drunk. Any hangover or did anything silly? :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Nah, I don't get hang-overs. ^___^ I didn't do much silly things, because I was busy making sure my drunkener friend was not doing anything downright stupid :p
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Different drinks give different types of hangovers i find.

Anyone drink cider here?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
cider is nasty!

sugar boosts the hangover with like a billion O_O
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
how old are you?

and you DONT want a ahngover, its like havin a cold without a runny nose n fever but with a helluva headache n ya pretty much feel like you've been run over by a bus :notrust
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
aye, 7 years o'liver abuse, nice :D

lessee, i have only 9 years o'liver abuse.. i think, have to count on that. :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yo, I'm pretty much drunk right now. ^___^ (6 beers and 3 shots of jägermeister) I still mostly have control of my own body, though. =D
3 shots of jägermeister - yuuum. That was my favorite.

I never really suffered from hangovers, and I've only lost control of my body (and mind, apparently >.> ) one time. I think I've already related that story earlier in this thread. That was actually enough though to make me more careful from then on. I gave up drinking for quite a bit - but nowadays I do drink at home, just since it's probably the safest place to do it :p

But watch out - if you drink too much, you'll get a gut xD
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
jägermeister is overrated >_>

beer is king!

then rum..

:D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
No way... though I do like beer too. But it doesn't give you that buzz quickly if you really want one. You gotta chug down several before you feel anything. At least, that's how it goes for me anyway.
 

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's true, but it depends on the occasion. When it comes to watching soccer matches, drinking beer is irreplaceable. Nothing can take the draught beer from my soccer watching ritual :P :beer
Of course when I wanna get really drunk in a bar or a disco my favorite drink is the Russian Vodka :p (I love it specially with Coca-Cola) followed close by rum

I dunno if its just portuguese custom to drink sangria at birthday dinners. I love it too!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
No way... though I do like beer too. But it doesn't give you that buzz quickly if you really want one. You gotta chug down several before you feel anything. At least, that's how it goes for me anyway.
for me it really dosent matter, with beer i have to chug it with booze i have to wait 'til it hits, its just that beer tastes a helluva lot better n i kind of have a tendency to chug booze aswell so when it all hits it hits hard as hell
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Vodka and Coke becomes a little to sour for me. But Rum & Coke? Lurvely. :3
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
haha ya better post em pictures! :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
beer, rum n tequila.. hey thats my favourites! :XD
 
Top