Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
So, I have to stay sober through march, 5 days done 26 to go :wall

How the hell am I s'posed to be sober when dropkick plays? :headscratch
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
a sober pirate? what a sad world...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Isn't it? I mean, damn, whatta hell am I s'posed to do on the weekends now? Or when I have a day off? :eek
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Shouldnt you be studying for midterms.....
I finished my midterms. Did fine on them, too =) I think >.>;

Also, daiquiris are hard to make. Either that or I just can't use a blender >.>
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
fuck for the....... 11th... time im never drinking again

i mean shit after getting drunk, 3pm, massive headache. slept in the library for an hour. went to class for an hour 1/2. more massive headache.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wtf you can drink and you're complaining? Think of me, I can't drink atm.. fuck, heartless bastard :cussing :p
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wassup, doctor's orders? and nah, that was two days ago, im alright and ready to drink to again :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh i'm drunk right now. my friend bought me two shots because he was mean to me and felt "bad" about it.

i think he should be mean to me more often ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oh i'm drunk right now. my friend bought me two shots because he was mean to me and felt "bad" about it.

i think he should be mean to me more often ^^
You aint drunk, you can spell.. >_>;;

:XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i used spellcheck and typed slowly. misspelling is a pet peeve of mine.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
spellcheck is prohbited in this thread, its blasphemous, its pure evil, a defiance against mankind and it aint funny :XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
spellcheck is prohbited in this thread, its blasphemous, its pure evil, a defiance against mankind and it aint funny :XD
yeah im gonna have to agree there... this thread is meant for misspelling drunkards :smile-big
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Haven't we had this discussion before?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
this is the drunk thread. we ramble, cause we're drunkards :smile-big
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ja.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
my web browser now automatically spell checks, apparently :oh

anyway, more importantly.....one week til St. Patty's Day!! :beer
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
20 days to go till im done with this sobreiety thing, feels like its fucking forever also feel like its been goin' on forever not just 10 days :scry

damn, im gon write a book about this, "Sobriety for a month, how I survived" or sumthin' -_-;
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:eek Ippy, u're abstinating from alcohol? and it's been 10 days?! OMG! The world is coming to an end!!!!

Oh yeah, I was thinkin that you need a real nickname.. IthePirate is way too long and trying to shorten it sounds so weird. So let's see.. DrunkP ? Nah.. many other drunks out here too.. Hmm.. ChefP? uhhh. weird too. pirate chef... that reminds me of Sanji. can I call you Sanji then? :lmao
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
DrunkenPirateChef?

:oh

and anyways~ I got to try this nice wine called Robert Mondavi. (I think I spelled it correctly...) and it was good =) Moderately priced, around $50 since it was a reserve '03, but yummy =) I do love a good cabernet <3
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
aiye, that's a good idea too LH. we can call him DPC for short. :XD
 
Top