Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
er... what does that mean? :confused
where they get so drunk they fall off their chairs and basically pass out under the table.
It's more of a saying than somethings that's actually done.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Well, tonight was both a failure and a success.


Failure in the manner that I didn't get to drink much once we hit the town.

Success in the manner that the reason for that was that my mouth was busy doing something else. <.<
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oi im diujp, wjs why cnafb ui dicodn fuck fuck fuck fuckin soll aukikeji

fuck

i figive uip
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
its nice to see the only thing you can spell right is fuck!

and hermie....what else was your mouth doing because my imaginations going wild right now....
 

XxVascoxX

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Mauritius
What is good is to get drunk with pals and then go to Disco and have a good dance ...then finally to conclude it all get a good fight against your most hated Gang...
Well my Fav drinks are sambuca (doesn't know if any you guys know it ) and of Course THE BEST :
 

ikcud

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I just wondered if anyone felt so crap from a nite that they stick there finger up their throat to throw up? Some of my friends does that which makes me think.. what the hell? Put up with it because your gonna be doing the same thing in like an hr or so lol.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I actually do that sometimes after drinking. Just because throwing up gives me a high. :kukuku No, I'm not bulimic. :oh
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Well my Fav drinks are sambuca (doesn't know if any you guys know it ) and of Course THE BEST :
Is that the sweet alcohol drink with a blue flame on the top? They served it in italian restaurants here. And it's really nice! ^^

I just wondered if anyone felt so crap from a nite that they stick there finger up their throat to throw up? Some of my friends does that which makes me think.. what the hell? Put up with it because your gonna be doing the same thing in like an hr or so lol.
Urghh...that's terrible. I have friends who do that too...that's suppose to make them sober easily, but the feelling of puking is just so yucky!!! I hated it! I just don't understand why anyone would want to do that...

@Baboysai, how can that gives you a high? :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Barfing feels like dying, you know. Then when you've done with it it feels like you survived something big, ahahahaha.

Yeah actually it makes me feel better somehow when I'm too drunk and I throw up. It's those times when I forget to drink my tea (or can't get a hold of any at the moment :scry) or when I forget to not lie down when sleeping.
 

LB56

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My favorite drink is George Dickel Tennessee whiskey on the rocks, but I can only have about 4 or 5 before I have to back off. Sour mash whiskey like that will give you one hell of a hangover.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I just wondered if anyone felt so crap from a nite that they stick there finger up their throat to throw up? Some of my friends does that which makes me think.. what the hell? Put up with it because your gonna be doing the same thing in like an hr or so lol.
I actually do that sometimes after drinking. Just because throwing up gives me a high. :kukuku No, I'm not bulimic. :oh
Urghh...that's terrible. I have friends who do that too...that's suppose to make them sober easily, but the feelling of puking is just so yucky!!! I hated it! I just don't understand why anyone would want to do that...
ive heard that making yaself throw up like that eases the hangover..

dont see the point in doing it though, when youre that drunk that you think of showing ya hand down ya throat just get a bottle o'baileys, chug it, wait for a while n then you throw up without havin to dirty ya hands :D

hate throwing up though, always makes me hungry.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah i dont force the puking, just let it go naturally, and pirate is right, if the rum gets tough drink some beer and relax for a bit. Or if the beer gets tough just eat some food

Speaking of food, beer snacks are a compulsory... if there's alcohol, there has to be snacks. My favorite are strong, spicy foods

 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For all my fellow future-AA members:

Paperboy's suppliment:
1x Can of Redbull
1x Tablet Paracetamol/ Ibuprofen
(optional) 1x Hydrite Tabled dissolved in a pint of water

It may not sound like much, but this'll keep your drinking till you're broke...

Paperboy's hangover helper:

1x 500mg Vitamin C (any, can be generic/ time release)
1x Paracetamol/ Ibuprofen
1x Hydrite Tablet, dissolved in a pint of water/ 1 bottle of Gatorade (or any other electrolyte drink)
2x Pints of water (You can do without this, but I guarantee that you're better off drinking the water)

The Vit.C is to help your body regenerate all the cells you lost while drinking, it also helps your immune system, preventing you from getting a cold while sleeping. The PK is to numb the pain while you try to sleep, giving you a more restful sleep. And lastly the Hydrite Tablet with water/ electrolyte drink is there to help you rehydrate while the alcohol evaporates form your body.

I'd also suggest eating something with complex carbohyadrates (like a grilled cheese sandwich or a slice of pizza) so that the alcohol has something else to burn besides your stomach lining. Keep away from food thats excessively oily since this will increase your chances of having projectile vomit.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Baboysai's hangover helper:

before sleeping:
1-2 tablets of midol/paracetamol/headache busters (optional, though)

during sleeping:
not lying down. Keeping head way above the chest. If you can do it sitting down the better.

Waking up:
TEA!! DETOX!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
pirates hangover cure:
6 cl of rum
6 bottles of lapin kulta 7.0%

or

water

its your choice, i dun really get hung over that often, i have to drink hella lot of booze (hella lot for me) to get affected, beer dun really get me hungover...
 

ikcud

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I only get affected if the stuff I drank was pretty awful and cheap haha. The only thing I do would probably sleep it off.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah i dont take any meds either, i just walk it off
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My hangover cure is wake up, drink a beer, drink another beer, and drink one more beer. Then eat lunch. All better ;).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Where the f*ck are the crazy chef? : o
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
out getting drunk :fan
 
Top