Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm always looking for new ways to get drunk and, therefore, make a general ass of myself in public...

It's what I do best! LOL
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I like this mix called Tandwix, yonie.

It's the rum (Tanduay) plus orange juice. It's maddening.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're a few steps short of a Mai-Tai BB (one of my personal faves)!

Add a shot of white rum, half a shot of Amaretto, and pineapple juice. Garnish with a dash of grenadine syrup and an orance slice at the edge of the glass!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
The Tandwix is just easy to prepare, you know. So like, when you're all too thirsty to give a fig about prep, this is it.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I like this mix called Tandwix, yonie.

It's the rum (Tanduay) plus orange juice. It's maddening.
yeah we tried that before, it is good i might say, pretty sour and sweet and the taste of rum makes it better. i haven't tried mai-tai though, the ingredients sound expensive to me :sweat

hey guys give me more rum mixes, we're gonna try that next week
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I normally just drink rum on it's own if it's a brand I like... You could always mix it with cola and a slice of lemon/lime for a Cuba Libre. You can also drop a shot glass with rum into a pint of beer and down it like a submarine...

Try this if you've got a bit more cash: 1 shot dark rum, 2 shots malibu (coconut rum), pineapple juice, crushed green apple, simple syrup (sugar and water boiled down).

method: Muddle (crush) a slice of green apple into the shaker, add a little ice, alcohol, syrup, and top with juice. Shake for 3 secs. Serve in a Tom Collins glass with a red apple peel spiral haning off the edge of the glass, bendy straw, and pineapple slice.

I really shouldn't be giving away recipes :/
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Don't you do submarines with tequila though? Not rum?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah... doing it with rum would make it into a "pirate submarine!" yo-ho-ho!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But...but... WHY'S THE RUM GONE?
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
man I got shitfaced on Saturaday. I was at a buddies house and there were some girls there, one of them was sooo cute I had to talk to her. I wanted her badly especially cause I was drunk but then I found out she was only 17, so I bailed. I figured she was older cause she came with a couple 20 year olds and she doesnt look 17 at all. That was one of the first times I felt sooo old. Shnikes
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i feel old too, played strippoker with sum girls that turned out to be 16.. i serously thought they were atleast 18...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Phedobear approves! lol
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Pirate

You can't be too much older than me...

@Blai

Phedobear always approves...there is nothing that he doesn't approve...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
actually im younger than you, im 20, but i still have principles, if a girl cant go with me to the pub she aint worth it :nod
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that works on my end too. If a guy can't accompany me in a pub (or last more than I do), he aint a guy at all :kukuku
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
that works on my end too. If a guy can't accompany me in a pub (or last more than I do), he aint a guy at all :kukuku
I didn't knew that you were judging man by their drinking abilities...I though you were different....(Genius goes crying)

I understand, a good ol' night in a pub is always fun, especially with good company, drinks seems to go down better.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
that works on my end too. If a guy can't accompany me in a pub (or last more than I do), he aint a guy at all :kukuku
what if i want to go to another place and not the pub, like a concert or something and you still want to go to the pub? if that happens i'll leave you at the pub and enjoy with girls at the concert
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> I didn't think you guys could be so sarcastic at this thread. -_-;
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
>.> I didn't think you guys could be so sarcastic at this thread. -_-;
what if i want to go to another place and not the pub, like a library or something and you still want to go to the pub? if that happens i'll leave you at the pub and enjoy the books at the library
 
Top