Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
damn waiters, they got me drunk i pulled a 16 hour shift last night and they fed me beer, and then they sneaked rum into my beers and then they poured some sort of mintbooze in my beer, freaked me out, tasted like beer mixed with toothpaste :faint
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe, seems like they're a fun bunch of people, ippy!

I can't believe it. I got drunk after drinking a liter of beer. And I had a cigarette with me and I went on hurting people with it. I hate it when that happens, but it's always been the case for me if i have a cig and i'm drunk. :shakefist
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't believe it. I got drunk after drinking a liter of beer. And I had a cigarette with me and I went on hurting people with it. I hate it when that happens, but it's always been the case for me if i have a cig and i'm drunk. :shakefist
Aaaagh! Cigarettes and beer, does anything go better together. There is no better time to smoke a cigarette then when your drunk. Though, I have never actually hurt someone w/ one.

I am going through some withdrawals here, I haven't had a drink in three weeks, let alone gotten drunk:darn. I am :mad.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
cigs, beer, and spicy meat. the ultimate unwind.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hehe, seems like they're a fun bunch of people, ippy!

I can't believe it. I got drunk after drinking a liter of beer. And I had a cigarette with me and I went on hurting people with it. I hate it when that happens, but it's always been the case for me if i have a cig and i'm drunk. :shakefist
Aaaagh! Cigarettes and beer, does anything go better together. There is no better time to smoke a cigarette then when your drunk. Though, I have never actually hurt someone w/ one.
i usually hurt myself with smokes, unintentionally though, i tend to drop em n stuff, well i do injure other people with em too, again unintentionally, when im done smokin i flip it to get rid of it n one time i flipped it right down the cleavage of a girl, she was mighty pissed at me for that...
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So this is were the Drunk MH Members Hangout, eh?.... Shame on you people! :XD


I can't believe it. I got drunk after drinking a liter of beer. And I had a cigarette with me and I went on hurting people with it. I hate it when that happens, but it's always been the case for me if i have a cig and i'm drunk. :shakefist
:loool No surprise to me, finding you in this Area baboysai... :XD I Bet its like being in Heaven for you, hehehehee
And your behaviours when you're Drunk :s Leaves me speechless...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm actually a noob when compared with these guys, AD. :oh
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm actually a noob when compared with these guys, AD. :oh

I Hear ya BB-chan, after further investigation I noticed that you're indeed a noob in here...
This is the link to see who posted and how many times in this thread. CLICK HERE

iThePirate Pawns all and is far ahead with over 220 Posts! So scandalous :o... He's the Veteran in here... The Leader of " The Drinks Drank Drunk Movement " Aka TDDDM.

@ iThePirate

This is the first time I come accross you in MH... How often do you drink anyway?
Anyhow, your Drinking skills might come in Handy at Baboysai's Wild Party <--- click. Bring some girls along with ya while you're at it. Hhehehe

You've been given a VIP pass. :cool:
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
what the?! i'm third!
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what the?! i'm third!
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

anywasytf, yeah,k I am vfinmally drunjk after faobut three weeeeeeeksw. I[md som drunk and I'm kloving int. anyways, i 'ma so sdrunk, her'es to emoticons that i neceer knew esixted: :yoshi
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yesh! finally a new drunk, heavily misspelled post! :yaha
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nice one, finally someone besides me n boff that hates spellcheck!

@ AD i dun drink that often anymore, too much work, but since my last day is on the 27th you can bet ya ass im gon get as shitfaced as only i can get n then im gon do something incredibly funny n stupid but not bein able to remember it :nod
vip pass? might use that later on, when im drunk n need a corner to take a leak in :D
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think that from iThePirate's avatar, you can tell a lot about his lifestyle :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
really? hmm, what can you tell about my lifestyle then genius? :D

i've realized something, my memory just gets worse n worse each time i drink, it dun take much alcohol now for me to loose my memory, its kind of scary actually... :eek
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
do you guys have any scientific knowledge about that? like, permanently affecting memory when you drink?
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
do you guys have any scientific knowledge about that? like, permanently affecting memory when you drink?
i have no actual knowledge about that, but I have never forgotten anything I knew before I was drunk. However when drunk that is completely different. For example:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

anywasytf, yeah,k I am vfinmally drunjk after faobut three weeeeeeeksw. I[md som drunk and I'm kloving int. anyways, i 'ma so sdrunk, her'es to emoticons that i neceer knew esixted: :yoshi
I don't remember typing this at all. Oh well, its the Drunk thread so the spelling is acceptable.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@memory: i dunno, i havent felt it yet, lack of sleep is the one that's damaging my memory... but then drinking can lead to a lack of sleep
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Memory- Excessive drinking can lead to long term memory loss... but thats ONLY if you've been excessively drinking continuously over the past 10-20 years. Short term memory loss however is normal... I'm talking "Oh shit, I don't remember what the hell I did last night...wtf!?!? How the hell did I get home!?!?!?" STML and not the actual sickness.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
do you guys have any scientific knowledge about that? like, permanently affecting memory when you drink?
alcohol damages the brain, the amount dosent really matter, its still damaging, a doctor told me this, then i got scolded by the nurse when i told her how much i usually drink when im out since she thought i was poisoning myself :D
@Memory- Excessive drinking can lead to long term memory loss... but thats ONLY if you've been excessively drinking continuously over the past 10-20 years. Short term memory loss however is normal... I'm talking "Oh shit, I don't remember what the hell I did last night...wtf!?!? How the hell did I get home!?!?!?" STML and not the actual sickness.
my long term memory is alright, never been better, its the short term im worried about, i mean, lets say, just for an example that last year it took me 10 beers to loose my memory and now it takes 3, less n less n i loose more n more.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's taking effect...
 
Top