- Joined
- Nov 11, 2016
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 3,282
- Country
-
U visit while im banned huh

U visit while im banned huh

is it wrong to miss you cause you were banned?U visit while im banned huh![]()


IdkWhy are you empty?
Give me a proper reason or I'll have to kill you.



Hello good sirHI SOUL![]()


Hey PhiliaEllo![]()


So does this mean that the thread is a black hole? Because if it has no soul, then what is it?Ded thread just likes its maker @EmptySoul![]()
Any who dare come near this thread eventually all get sucked inSo does this mean that the thread is a black hole? Because if it has no soul, then what is it?

That is not always the case. We can easily escape the realm of Empty's domainAny who dare come near this thread eventually all get sucked in![]()
How? I've been stuck here for ages.That is not always the case. We can easily escape the realm of Empty's domain


I escape everydayNONE SHALL ESCAPE![]()
However, I choose to come back since I'm your first fan 
Forgive me for whatever I did SoulNONE SHALL ESCAPE![]()

No, I do.u make THE best jokes![]()
Stand in lineI escape everydayHowever, I choose to come back since I'm your first fan
![]()

Ur forgiven.........not.Forgive me for whatever I did Soul![]()

No, I do.
I'm bored, so I thought I'd spam somewhere.
