- Joined
- Nov 11, 2016
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 3,282
- Country
-
Last edited:

I said you were a middle aged perverted man.....

How dare youI said you were a middle aged perverted man.....
Trump is an old perverted man......
If we change middle aged with aged/old...then you sometimes give a vibe of an old guy acting like a toddler....
And that soul being empty...I find something very suspicious![]()

I said you were a middle aged perverted man.....
Trump is an old perverted man......
If we change middle aged with aged/old...then you sometimes give a vibe of an old guy acting like a toddler....
And that soul being empty...I find something very suspicious![]()





With a set like that you don't have to worry about dying alone

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I meant your avatar and signature ofcourse >.>''
Thx strangerWith a set like that you don't have to worry about dying alone
That...sounds so wrong--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---I meant your avatar and signature ofcourse >.>''


Dont ruin my joke smhI mean,it's not like we know each other.I see nothing wrong![]()
OooooooooooooooohHow do you ruin a joke that's that terrible?![]()

@Atomicusgoes to an isolated corner and cries over my shitty self

I was kiddinggoes to an isolated corner and cries over my shitty self![]()



goes to an isolated corner and cries over my shitty self![]()
Lends a super bro-shouldercries harder

Oh, but we have a new soul hereSuch a tease![]()

