The Emptiness inside my Soul

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I said you were a middle aged perverted man.....
Trump is an old perverted man......

If we change middle aged with aged/old...then you sometimes give a vibe of an old guy acting like a toddler....

And that soul being empty...I find something very suspicious :hmm
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I said you were a middle aged perverted man.....
Trump is an old perverted man......

If we change middle aged with aged/old...then you sometimes give a vibe of an old guy acting like a toddler....

And that soul being empty...I find something very suspicious :hmm
How dare you :arf :handgun
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I said you were a middle aged perverted man.....
Trump is an old perverted man......

If we change middle aged with aged/old...then you sometimes give a vibe of an old guy acting like a toddler....

And that soul being empty...I find something very suspicious :hmm
:sexyarf:handgun

Wait,I could say the same abt u tho :3c

U give me the vibes of a little girl acting like a boy plus ur gender isnt specified :hmm
Sounds fishy af :teehee
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
With a set like that you don't have to worry about dying alone :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That...sounds so wrong :lmao I meant your avatar and signature ofcourse >.>''
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
With a set like that you don't have to worry about dying alone :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That...sounds so wrong :lmao I meant your avatar and signature ofcourse >.>''
Thx stranger :blush
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
cries harder
 
Top