But that wont save anyoneI thought we were friends![]()

But that wont save anyoneI thought we were friends![]()

I don't visit because I can't keep up with with perverts like you people.Maybe thats why you never visit Discord.![]()
*cries and runs away*But that wont save anyone![]()
B-b-b-but...I don't visit because I can't keep up with with perverts like you people.

Don't you have them?Yesh...you're only interested in big boobs![]()

She shouldMaybe thats why you never visit Discord.![]()

I'm not a pervert on DiscordI don't visit because I can't keep up with with perverts like you people.

NoDon't you have them?![]()

A loli?

you say that with enthusiasm yet you say you are no pervertA loli?![]()

Considering how enthusiast you are, it does seem you are a male and also a Pervert like Battou said.A loli?![]()
you say that with enthusiasm yet you say you are no pervert![]()
ShitConsidering how enthusiast you are, it does seem you are a male and also a Pervert like Battou said.




Shit
Ive been found out
U guys know my secret so now.......u have to go![]()


bring it on!Y tho*throws Dragon Roar in everyones direction*
Just becuzY tho

Empty is a perverted middle aged man![]()

*joins in Dragon Roaring* Let's smash everything*throws Dragon Roar in everyones direction*

Hell yeah!*joins in Dragon Roaring* Let's smash everything![]()

God Roaring everywhereHell yeah!
proceeds to wipe off MH off the face of the Earth
Trigger intensifies