The end is just the beginning

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

It's worth it.
What are iTunes anyway? I mean, what's the difference between that and mp3s? or like with Podcasting and youtube?

Who comes up with these things?

And just to let everyone know, I'll be away for the next couple of days. So yeah, don't spam my thread too much.... And Ryu, take care of the CG thread, I'll expect you to post up the RAWs.
where will you be going, ha-san?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Heyy guys, managed to log in temporarily. :amuse Just replying to this thread, and checking out the site.

Yes Your Highness. The mission you entrusted me with will be perfectly and absolutely fulfilled.
Good job, Ryu-fukubuchou.

What are iTunes anyway? I mean, what's the difference between that and mp3s? or like with Podcasting and youtube?

Who comes up with these things?
It's a music playing program, much like Windows Media Player, but loads better. :XD

where will you be going, ha-san?
South, to Magaret River in Western Australia. :D Since one of my cousins came over for a visit, my parents wanted to have a drive down there. And it's a 3-4 hr long drive to get there, so that equalled quality time to listen to music. :XD

Ahhhh, low on credit, gotta go guys. :XD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Should I be feeling angry right now? :oh
:oh :darn I've made mod mad at me :darn

Yes Your Highness. The mission you entrusted me with will be perfectly and absolutely fulfilled.
Your highness :blink :XD

Good job, Ryu-fukubuchou.
Fukubuchou of what? :blink
and who's the buchou?


South, to Magaret River in Western Australia. :D Since one of my cousins came over for a visit, my parents wanted to have a drive down there. And it's a 3-4 hr long drive to get there, so that equalled quality time to listen to music. :XD
auuu sound so cool? :wtf i wish that i can enjoy my holidays but i can't *gloomy* :scry

Ahhhh, low on credit, gotta go guys. :XD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!
Bye Hatsu-chi, have a nice trip :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I can't believe this is the first time I notice you're Australian! :o

ne, ha-san, are you tan? I have a perception that Aussies are tan, even if I've seen a lot who aren't. I dunno, it's just one of the first things that come to mind when I see the word Australia. :oh
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Well, I'm back. :XD Hey guys. :darn

:oh :darn I've made mod mad at me :darn
Really? Which mod?? :XD

Your highness :blink :XD
Yes, indeed.

Fukubuchou of what? :blink
and who's the buchou?
Fukubuchou of HRP Scans. I'm the buchou.

auuu sound so cool? :wtf i wish that i can enjoy my holidays but i can't *gloomy* :scry
Yeah, it is a bit. But how come you can't enjoy your holidays?

Bye Hatsu-chi, have a nice trip :XD
Thanks!

I can't believe this is the first time I notice you're Australian! :o

ne, ha-san, are you tan? I have a perception that Aussies are tan, even if I've seen a lot who aren't. I dunno, it's just one of the first things that come to mind when I see the word Australia. :oh
You... Never realised?? :oh Aren't I like the only mod in the team right now from Australia?

Yeah kinda.... Especially during summer, cause I play tennis then, and I'm out in the sun a lot as well. I'm too tan, I get almost dark brown at the end of summer. Right now.... my skin colour is like a light-to-medium-ish brown. :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Yeah kinda.... Especially during summer, cause I play tennis then, and I'm out in the sun a lot as well. I'm too tan, I get almost dark brown at the end of summer. Right now.... my skin colour is like a light-to-medium-ish brown. :XD
:plot


you should post pics, ha-san! :nuts
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Haha..... Maybe. :XD We'll see. :amuse
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Lawl, Matsuri Special is great, just read the 9 chapters, it's sooooooooo awesome.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Really? hmm...

anyway, ha-san, I'm currently reading rosario+vampire. And it's pretty entertaining. I'm in the middle of the 2nd volume right now. Do you read this manga?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Lawl, Matsuri Special is great, just read the 9 chapters, it's sooooooooo awesome.
It is ay? It'll get better however, looking at current chapters, and volume sales (Those were really good, I heard.). I just hope it'll get it's own section one day. :XD

Really? hmm...

anyway, ha-san, I'm currently reading rosario+vampire. And it's pretty entertaining. I'm in the middle of the 2nd volume right now. Do you read this manga?
I've heard of it before, but I haven't read it. :amuse It is a worthwhile read?? Because I'm looking for some new material to read.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I can't figure out yet how the story will develop since I'm still in volume 2. And you know how some manga can go with their character introductions and whatnot...
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Ah, is that so? How many volumes have been scanlated, because I want a manga that has some decent amounts of volumes already been scanlated to read. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

There are 10 volumes scanlated, and then there's a "season 2" which is simply a continuation of where vol 10 ended.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Might read it then, thanks for the reco babi-tan!!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

dear ha-san, by vol 3, it's gotten really cool. Rosario+Vampire that is. :thumbs
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Gotta read it then. :XD I'll have to download it tomorrow then, it's late over here.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

R+V is good, I finished the first season and I'm reading the second one, at first you think it's your usual shoujo and then it gets really interesting, you can't expect what is going to happen to the main character.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Basketball is the win.
I feel bad for the closet, but it would be a really cool experience. xD
Having harucchi whine cause he can't find a good position and Schwindy-chan dreaming about Lelouch, lol.

I want an avatar of...SHINIGAMI-SAMA! or Excalibur :D
Found some Shinigami avies, Ryuuu! [here]


Looks like I'll have to download R+V after all. :XD Since two people reco it.
 
Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I don't recommend it, it's just a mindless harem manga full of clichés with a failure as a main character :oh

~X. "Yahtzee" Ophien (<-shame on whoever doesn't get that reference)

(and more seriously, it ain't that bad, I guess you could say it's a somewhat decent read to waste time, especially after the main character
>.>)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

....Really?? Well, I got two good reviews, and one bad review, I'll need two more to make my decision. :XD
 
Top