- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 2,609
- Reaction score
- 187
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~
it's reminds me with beauty pageant
Hatsu-chi what are you? Beauty Pageant Contestant
kidding Hatsu-chi 
Nee Hatsu-chi do you know bout Duo guitar players names DEPAPEPE? DO you ever heard their instruments? if yes, any comments bout their instruments?
Then I shall ask another one!
What is beauty?
it's reminds me with beauty pageant
Ouch... This question is even harder than the last one... Erm... Beauty is defined by what's inside someone. So to say, someone with very good looks on the outside maybe said to be beautiful, but on the inside, they might be a deep, resentful person, who seeks to justify that they are truly beautiful inside by using their good looks on the outside. And that doesn't work that way, because that person is actually a very ugly person, on the inside. Take the show "Ugly Betty" for example (You guys know that show right?? I don't watch it, but I understand the meaning behind it.), she may be "ugly" on the outside, but in the inside, she's a good person, who seeks to make everyone happy through whatever way she can.
That's my definition of beauty.Though I'm not quite sure it makes sense....
![]()
Hatsu-chi what are you? Beauty Pageant Contestant
kidding Hatsu-chi 
Nee Hatsu-chi do you know bout Duo guitar players names DEPAPEPE? DO you ever heard their instruments? if yes, any comments bout their instruments?
Then I shall ask another one!
Though I'm not quite sure it makes sense....

you should check them out, since DEPAPEPE is my fave WMP playlist
)

