The end is just the beginning

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

:plot Then I shall ask another one!

What is beauty?
:oh it's reminds me with beauty pageant :XD :oh

Ouch... This question is even harder than the last one... Erm... Beauty is defined by what's inside someone. So to say, someone with very good looks on the outside maybe said to be beautiful, but on the inside, they might be a deep, resentful person, who seeks to justify that they are truly beautiful inside by using their good looks on the outside. And that doesn't work that way, because that person is actually a very ugly person, on the inside. Take the show "Ugly Betty" for example (You guys know that show right?? I don't watch it, but I understand the meaning behind it.), she may be "ugly" on the outside, but in the inside, she's a good person, who seeks to make everyone happy through whatever way she can.

That's my definition of beauty. :amuse Though I'm not quite sure it makes sense.... :oh
:oh Hatsu-chi what are you? Beauty Pageant Contestant :blink kidding Hatsu-chi :hug

Nee Hatsu-chi do you know bout Duo guitar players names DEPAPEPE? DO you ever heard their instruments? if yes, any comments bout their instruments?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

:oh it's reminds me with beauty pageant :XD :oh
Indeed it does. :XD

:oh Hatsu-chi what are you? Beauty Pageant Contestant :blink kidding Hatsu-chi :hug
I'm not one yet. Hopefully, I might become one soon. :oh

Nee Hatsu-chi do you know bout Duo guitar players names DEPAPEPE? DO you ever heard their instruments? if yes, any comments bout their instruments?
Nope..... I'll check them out tomorrow, it's time for me to go sleep-sleep. :p
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I'm not one yet. Hopefully, I might become one soon. :oh
:oh Hatsuchi don't tried to make a statement that gonna make us doubt bout your gender Hatsu-chi :oh :darn :XD

Nope..... I'll check them out tomorrow, it's time for me to go sleep-sleep. :p
Yeah :nod you should check them out, since DEPAPEPE is my fave WMP playlist :oh (doh like others gonna cares bout my WMP playlist :notrust)

night-night Hatsu-chi :XD
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Model student lol.
I'm one of the worst student ever, arrogant, lazy, sometimes rude. I'm just a genius :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Ouch... This question is even harder than the last one... Erm... Beauty is defined by what's inside someone. So to say, someone with very good looks on the outside maybe said to be beautiful, but on the inside, they might be a deep, resentful person, who seeks to justify that they are truly beautiful inside by using their good looks on the outside. And that doesn't work that way, because that person is actually a very ugly person, on the inside. Take the show "Ugly Betty" for example (You guys know that show right?? I don't watch it, but I understand the meaning behind it.), she may be "ugly" on the outside, but in the inside, she's a good person, who seeks to make everyone happy through whatever way she can.
It means, everyone, that before you claim to be beautiful, make sure the pancreas looks spanking pretty as well!

kidding... Yeah it makes sense, ha-san. I also quite agree. There are just times when nothing is aesthetically pleasing about something or someone, but you believe it to be beautiful.

Although now that I think about it, based on what I said above, it might also be because Beauty relies on an emotional trigger, and I think that's what artists look for when they do their works of art. Like the plastic bag in american beauty ahahahaha.

Ze piano. Though I wanna learn the bass. :XD And I don't have any anime music sheets unfortunately....
If you learn the guitar, learning the bass will almost come naturally. So that's two birds with one stone. ^^

I also use Schwindy's recommended site sometimes. But usually I get my sheets (not only anime) here.
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

You're all wrong, beauty is a PVC figure, freshly taken out of its box, set amongst its sisters in an awesome display of otakuness, and that's all :noworry

Oh, and yuri too :oh
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Oh, and yuri too :oh
Agreed..!!

Yay!, Haru's Done The New Forum!!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

You're all wrong, beauty is a PVC figure, freshly taken out of its box, set amongst its sisters in an awesome display of otakuness, and that's all :noworry

Oh, and yuri too :oh
True. False.
Beauty is a LelouchxSuzaku doujinshi/fanfic/fanart.

Anyway, Haru-kun... I will be gone for several days. Camping at the North Sea. So, sorry that I can't spam your thread for some days. I will ask you some questions to leave at least something behind.


1. What's your fav weather?
2. Do you prefer a trip to the mountains or the sea?
3. What would you do if you gain lots of money you could spend on anything?
4. Maths or physics?

Haru-kun... you and Ryu-kun take care of the CG thread for the time I am gone, yeah? So, cya.... [^___^) /
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I wonder if ha-san likes yuri...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Certainly not. :oh
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Hatsuchi don't tried to make a statement that gonna make us doubt bout your gender Hatsu-chi
:oh You're doubting my gender now?

Yeah you should check them out, since DEPAPEPE is my fave WMP playlist (doh like others gonna cares bout my WMP playlist )
iTunes is way better than WMP. Get iTunes.

night-night Hatsu-chi
Nighty night. :amuse

Model student lol.
I'm one of the worst student ever, arrogant, lazy, sometimes rude. I'm just a genius
You remind me of some manga/anime character.....

It means, everyone, that before you claim to be beautiful, make sure the pancreas looks spanking pretty as well!
kidding... Yeah it makes sense, ha-san. I also quite agree. There are just times when nothing is aesthetically pleasing about something or someone, but you believe it to be beautiful.
Although now that I think about it, based on what I said above, it might also be because Beauty relies on an emotional trigger, and I think that's what artists look for when they do their works of art. Like the plastic bag in american beauty ahahahaha.
Uh-huh. That's right. :nod

If you learn the guitar, learning the bass will almost come naturally. So that's two birds with one stone. ^^
I also use Schwindy's recommended site sometimes. But usually I get my sheets (not only anime) here.
Really?? Then I might have to just learn guitar then.... And the site's the same as Schwindys....

You're all wrong, beauty is a PVC figure, freshly taken out of its box, set amongst its sisters in an awesome display of otakuness, and that's all
Oh, and yuri too
Ah... Just what I needed, Xophy-danchou's words of wisdom... You are indeed right. :XD

Agreed..!!
Yay!, Haru's Done The New Forum!!
:XD It took me a while, but I finally prevailed yesterday, after taking around 30mins to fix one small problem. :amuse

True. False.
Beauty is a LelouchxSuzaku doujinshi/fanfic/fanart.
False. Or True?

Anyway, Haru-kun... I will be gone for several days. Camping at the North Sea. So, sorry that I can't spam your thread for some days. I will ask you some questions to leave at least something behind.
Kk, be sure to have fun!!!

1. What's your fav weather?
Hot, with nice breezes.

2. Do you prefer a trip to the mountains or the sea?
Ooo.... Sea wins out on this occasion.

3. What would you do if you gain lots of money you could spend on anything?
Do stuff. A lot of stuff. And buy lots of things. :amuse

4. Maths or physics?
.....Er..... Do I have to answer this one??

Haru-kun... you and Ryu-kun take care of the CG thread for the time I am gone, yeah? So, cya.... [^___^) /
Alright, I'll be sure to take care of it. Seeya!!!

I wonder if ha-san likes yuri...
Certainly not. :oh
What's wrong with yuri? :oh
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Lawl you didn't know about bass/guitar? :> The only thing that differs it the numbers of strings and the sound.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Yeah, 6 strings on a bass opposed to 5 strings on a normal guitar right? And it's like a couple of octaves down, the bass.
4 for a bass opposed to 6 for a normal guitar, hatsu-kun :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Are you being sarcastic, ha-san? the guitar has the 6 strings... And the bass has either 4 or 5. And they don't necessarily have to be any octave lower. :oh
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Lol Harucchi D:, 4/5 for the Bass and 6 for the Guitar, but the Bass usually has 4.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

:oh You're doubting my gender now?
Sorta :oh :XD

iTunes is way better than WMP. Get iTunes.
I didn't know that i can use iTunes for my windows, *try to download it :oh that's so big :darn.. Damn i hate my speed :oh*

4 things that you gonna do before going to sleep is?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

4 for a bass opposed to 6 for a normal guitar, hatsu-kun :p
Are you being sarcastic, ha-san? the guitar has the 6 strings... And the bass has either 4 or 5. And they don't necessarily have to be any octave lower. :oh
Lol Harucchi D:, 4/5 for the Bass and 6 for the Guitar, but the Bass usually has 4.
:oh Shh... It was quite late when I did that post.... I wasn't thinking straight... And no. I wasn't drunk.

Should I be feeling angry right now? :oh

I didn't know that i can use iTunes for my windows, *try to download it :oh that's so big :darn.. Damn i hate my speed :oh*
It's worth it.

4 things that you gonna do before going to sleep is?
Er... 1. Turn off computer. 2. Drink water. 3. Brush teeth. 4. Change into pyjamas.

And just to let everyone know, I'll be away for the next couple of days. So yeah, don't spam my thread too much.... And Ryu, take care of the CG thread, I'll expect you to post up the RAWs.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Yes Your Highness. The mission you entrusted me with will be perfectly and absolutely fulfilled.
 
Top