The end is just the beginning

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

One good way to reach 5000+ posts is the art of spamming, dear. (^___°)v
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Like you? dear. (^___°)v
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Like me. :3
That's indeed right.

The best spamming is either random spamming without any sense or spamming with pictures.
Like... this ->

 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Lelouch on this picture kinda reminds of me Watanuki o.o
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Lelouch, drawn by Clamp, always reminds me of Kamui (TRC-version). Especially on this pic. But I really love this ED because we get to see three pictures with Lulu. I so want to have this picture as huge poster.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oh yea, when you look at him he also looks like Kamui lol.
You gotta love CLAMP <3
I can take a screen of my 1280*720 version and try to clean it for you if you want :>
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

O________________________________________O

This would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do it, please! <33333
Maybe, if the quality is good..... I can try to vector it then....


(Btw, my 6000th post is a post in Haru's thread. :3)
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Ok, I'll do it when I'm over with the panel I'm coloring right now D:
Congratulations on your 6000th post! xD, this one should be my 1025th.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oh, thanks, thanks, thanks. I will appreciate your effort. .3
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

GET OUT SPAMMERS!!! :notrust Just kidding. :XD

There will certainly be one. The insert song I liked best so far in Soul Eater, is the one played when Medusa appears, in the episode where Maka and Soul meet Chrona and Ragnarok.
Hmm.... I can't quite remember that insert song....

The best music so far was Excalibur's theme!
EXCALIBUR!!!!

Can't find a good one :<, everytime I find something I just remember I gotta cut it and resize it to 100*100 which will totally kill the image.
Do you want me to get you one?? Just tell me what series/character you want one of.

As of 5000, you're finally "addicted"... but I forgot when you become a "Celebrity". Could be 2000 or 2500 posts.
I ain't addicted yet.... But I soon will be.

Eeeeeeeh, mada mada dane.
I still have a long way to go D:
Indeed you do, my young Padawan.

Like me. :3
That's indeed right.

The best spamming is either random spamming without any sense or spamming with pictures.
Like... this ->
I'm not even gonna bother quoting the pic.... And don't spam pics, they take up loads of space.

Lelouch, drawn by Clamp, always reminds me of Kamui (TRC-version). Especially on this pic. But I really love this ED because we get to see three pictures with Lulu. I so want to have this picture as huge poster.
Really?? I think it looks like the Kamui from X/1999 personally.... Well, a mix of both actually.

O________________________________________O

This would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do it, please! <33333
Maybe, if the quality is good..... I can try to vector it then....


(Btw, my 6000th post is a post in Haru's thread. :3)
Congratz Magier on your 6000th post!!! I feel lucky to get your 6000th post here. :XD

And yeah.... I leave you guys for a couple of hours, and look what happens to my thread....
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hihi. ^^
We just want your thread to have lots of posts. But I can ask you some questions to return to the purpose of this thread.

1. What's your fav color?
2. Do you do any sports?
3. What would you do when being trapped in a closet with RyuSensei and me? Or an abandoned island, whatever.
4. Do you like card games? Because we could play card games like skat while being trapped in a closet or else I am going to tell you what I like about Lulu and this would keep you occupied for hours. :P


I guess I would feel sorry for the island or the closet with the three of us trapped there. It's rather the place trapped among us crazy people. :XD
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Heyhey. :D

We just want your thread to have lots of posts. But I can ask you some questions to return to the purpose of this thread.
Ahhh.... The underlying motive.... :XD Yeah, okay, I want my thread to have more than Baxxie's one day.

1. What's your fav color?
Hmm... #1 would be green, closely followed by red in #2. Then #3 would be blue.

2. Do you do any sports?
Do I do any sports??? I LOVE SPORTS!!! :XD Yes, the strange oddity in my character. But, I love my sport, especially tennis and football (I refuse to call it soccer.). I also love athletics, long jump is my favourite event, closely followed by 100m sprint. Another of my strange sports loves is Gaelic Football, I WANNA PLAY IT PROFESSIONAL!!! Though that will never happen. :p

3. What would you do when being trapped in a closet with RyuSensei and me? Or an abandoned island, whatever.
Sleep, whine excessively, poke you guys, and try and fashion a ball out of a coconut. That's for abandoned island. For closet, poke you guys, and get Ryu's elbow from jutting into my gut.

4. Do you like card games? Because we could play card games like skat while being trapped in a closet or else I am going to tell you what I like about Lulu and this would keep you occupied for hours. :P
Yep, I like card games. Poker anyone??

I guess I would feel sorry for the island or the closet with the three of us trapped there. It's rather the place trapped among us crazy people. :XD
So true.... But it'll be an interesting experience.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Do I do any sports??? I LOVE SPORTS!!! :XD Yes, the strange oddity in my character. But, I love my sport, especially tennis and football (I refuse to call it soccer.). I also love athletics, long jump is my favourite event, closely followed by 100m sprint. Another of my strange sports loves is Gaelic Football, I WANNA PLAY IT PROFESSIONAL!!! Though that will never happen. :p
Wow, quite an athletic guy, huh?
I am so goddamn bad in stuff like long jump or sprints. I have zero condition. The only sport I can and like is Aikido.


For closet, poke you guys, and get Ryu's elbow from jutting into my gut.
I guess I couldn't stop laughing then.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Wow, quite an athletic guy, huh?
I am so goddamn bad in stuff like long jump or sprints. I have zero condition. The only sport I can and like is Aikido.
Yep, indeed I am. :XD Aikido looks pretty interesting though, are you good at it??

I guess I couldn't stop laughing then.
Uh-huh, you would be. All you would hear is Ryu and I shouting at each other, and trying to squeeze ourselves into comfortable positions, while you'll be laughing your head off at us.

And yeah, I'm going to sleep now, please try not to spam my thread that much. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Okay, we will try to be good children. :D

I just began practicing Aikido half a year ago, so compared to others, I am not good at it. :sweat
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Basketball is the win.
I feel bad for the closet, but it would be a really cool experience. xD
Having harucchi whine cause he can't find a good position and Schwindy-chan dreaming about Lelouch, lol.

I want an avatar of...SHINIGAMI-SAMA! or Excalibur :D


There you go Schwindy, the best I could do:
http://ryus3ns3i.free.fr/ED1.png
http://ryus3ns3i.free.fr/ED2.png
http://ryus3ns3i.free.fr/ED3.png

There are 3 different versions so I took 'em all.
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Aw, thanks, I will immediately photoshop them. :luv
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Lol :D, there's another one I think I'm gonna try to clean, the one with Lelouch and all the jewels :>
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oh, every Lulu pic is a great pic.

I will try my best with these awesome screenshots you gave me. If I ever finish vectoring them, you will be the first one who can see the result.
 
Top