The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Ara Hatsu-chi talking bout the moment 1k post :blink well it's bring back memories for me either :fan but i'm completely forgot for whom i give my 1k post :headscratch
hmm i prefer the Opening of VK anime than the ending one.. Honestly i'm not quite like the ost from this Anime, the songs sound so creepy for me.. Are feeling it to Hatsu-chi? :blink
I have yet to listen to it. :D But yeah, it's probably meant to sound creepy to fit the vampire theme, like what Magier said. :amuse

Thanks Harucchi, did my 1000th post in Reborn's section! Where it all started for me lol.
How do you like my "Soul playing the resonance-piano" sign? :> Edited it a bit cause it was kinda empty with the white.
Damn, I can't remember it with the white.... But yeah, it looks good. :XD You should enter the Sig Contest more often.

xD It Looks Awesome Ryu!! By The Way What Do You Think About Warlock Hunter?

Haru!! ABOUT 434 Post till 1k, How About spam/ Post In Your Thread.......? :XD
Post, nx, post. And posts will look like spam if it doesn't promote discussion. LOL, I feel weird when I have to act all responsible and all.... :XD

Ryu and Haru spammed my thread.:notrust I feel the need to get revenge!
Meh,not really.:p
Oiiii, we didn't spam.... :oh Yeah, I'll give you permission to spam my other threads though. :XD Not this one though.

Congratulations on becoming a mod,by the way, Haru-kun. *Has yet to deliver my congratz*
Getting power feels great,right?:D Now you can take over ze world!
Thanks, Totinona. :XD ...IT FEELS STRANGE!!! And no, I won't take over the world. More like I can't. Baxxie will just ban me if I try. :XD

:XD I was wondering When Toti would join in the conversation, So Here Are Some Random Question For Haru...
Yeah, same here, glad you finally found this thread Totinona. :amuse And I'll be answering all your questions with yes or no, nx.

Do You Like Eggplants?
Like Rice?
Like Rice And Beans More Than Me? <- I Doubt It!! Rice And Beans Wiki!!
Has Eaten Okra Before?
Most Recent Watched Movie?
Movie You Want To Watch?
Does Hancock Seem Interesting To You?
Ever Eat Cassava? Its Awesome!!
Dogge?
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
Oh damn.... Err... The Beach?
Cloverfield.
Sorta.
No.
Oo! Doggie!!!
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Omg, You Don't Like Eggplants!! And You Never Ate Okra?! xD You Are Missing Out On Some Real Good Stuff.....Oh Cassava(Or Mushu In China) As Well

So How Have You Been Entertaining Your Self In The Holidays?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oiiii, we didn't spam.... :oh Yeah, I'll give you permission to spam my other threads though. :XD Not this one though.
This one is special right?:amuse I will spam the others dauuwn.If I'm not to lazy,that is.


Thanks, Totinona. :XD ...IT FEELS STRANGE!!! And no, I won't take over the world. More like I can't. Baxxie will just ban me if I try. :XD
Whaat? Kind of disappointed here.:(

And,please call me Toti/Tottie,or something. Totinona sounds so formal.:tem

Yeah, same here, glad you finally found this thread Totinona. :amuse And I'll be answering all your questions with yes or no, nx.
Aww,my reverse harem was missing me?:D
*Pffft,can't even keep a straight face*

Nx; Eggplants really doesn't look tasty at all.:oh

Question! What made you want to start Editing?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Omg, You Don't Like Eggplants!! And You Never Ate Okra?! xD You Are Missing Out On Some Real Good Stuff.....Oh Cassava(Or Mushu In China) As Well
Don't like eggplant, never tried okra, and I have no idea what cassava is. :oh

So How Have You Been Entertaining Your Self In The Holidays?
Besides living in front of my computer?? Only been two days, but I've been watching TV, practising my soccer (I FIGURED OUT THE POWER DRIVE!), and yeah, that's basically it so far. :amuse

This one is special right?:amuse I will spam the others dauuwn.If I'm not to lazy,that is.
Yeah, spamming this thread can earn you a slap on the wrist from Baxxie. And me as well. :D

Whaat? Kind of disappointed here.:(

And,please call me Toti/Tottie,or something. Totinona sounds so formal.:tem
Ok.... I'll call you Toti then, Toti. Damn, I almost wrote Tori!

Aww,my reverse harem was missing me?:D
*Pffft,can't even keep a straight face*
Reverse harem? :oh

Nx; Eggplants really doesn't look tasty at all.:oh
My desire for eggplants was killed after reading a certain chapter of xxxHolic. And all I can say about it is a black meat bun riding on a mega huge eggplant.

Question! What made you want to start Editing?
There's only one reason, and a lot of Manga Editors will agree with me: I was bored. :oh
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

What's your fav animal, haru-kun? A cow?
And did ya already download the OST by now?
What's your fav song from the OST then?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

What's your fav animal, haru-kun? A cow?
Haha, unfortunately, it's not a cow, but instead, Mokona. :XD Or a quokka. :D

And did ya already download the OST by now?
Yep, I did it a couple of hours ago.

What's your fav song from the OST then?
Hmm... That's a hard one.... Hidden Truth probably.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I really love the creepy sound of some of the songs. A very nice OST. Definitely one of my favs by now and it's somewhere ranked after the Tsubasa Chronicle ones.

I wanna have a Mokona \(^_^)/
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

MOKONA!!! :mokona I want one, because you can poke it, and it goes, "nya!".

Lawl, I can't wait for the Soul Eater OST, it has some helll good music on it. Though... I don't even know if there is gonna be one...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

There will certainly be one. The insert song I liked best so far in Soul Eater, is the one played when Medusa appears, in the episode where Maka and Soul meet Chrona and Ragnarok.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

The best music so far was Excalibur's theme!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

RyuSensei, is there a reason why you don't have an avatar?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Can't find a good one :<, everytime I find something I just remember I gotta cut it and resize it to 100*100 which will totally kill the image.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

If you think so ^^;
I like my new ava *cuddles*
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Lol, I was wondering from what scene it came from until I see the ending, the song is really good, just the first lyrics and you recognize it's ali project :D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

ALI Project is as unique as ever and that's why I love them. All their songs seem to sound alike but at the same time different... somehow.

I once had the chance to see them live but the convention they would have attended was canceled. ;_;
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Yea, all their songs sound alike but they're all special :>.
What are the forums ranks after Eiyuu Member :o ?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity is the next rank and then comes MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted. :3
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

How many posts are needed D: ?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

As of 5000, you're finally "addicted"... but I forgot when you become a "Celebrity". Could be 2000 or 2500 posts.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Eeeeeeeh, mada mada dane.
I still have a long way to go D:
 
Top