The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I Keep wondering, what are you and Ryu Constantly, Secretly Doing xD
:XD

How Many More Weeks Till Holidays?, For Me its Still Two Weeks!! -_-;
I'm on holidays right now... SO HAPPY!!!!

What Is Your Barbecue consisted of? [:XD Yes I Know Meat, But Some People Have BBQ's, With Hamburgers and Sausages.....Others, Like Me, Have The Real Meat In That Grill xD, Chicken Too(I love Chicken Meat...)]
Hmm... Beef, chicken, sometimes prawn, sausage, stuff like that.

We're secretly releasing Kaibutsu Oujo chapter 10.
Well... Not so secret anymore, isn't it??

Ups, yeah... gomen. My fault. :P
Stupid typo. It sounds like the noise of a pig now.
Haha, nah, it's okay. But yeah, it strangely does sound like a pig.....

Hmm... Soul Eater discussion, I might as well join in. :XD I only really liked Black Star in the beginning, but he gets better, then worse, then better as the series goes on.

But my favourite character is definately.... EXCALIBUR!!!!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

THAT'S NOT A CHARACTER, THAT'S A PET GOD!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

STILL A CHARACTER IN THE STORY!!!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Excalibur is hilarious and doesn't wear pants at all. XD
I liked this episode. Watching Black Star carrying Kid was quite funny.

Black Star's complex of wanting to be higher and better than everyone else is really, really funny, too. Almost as funny as Kid's obsession with symmetry.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

"Baka!" Cracks me up everytime I watch that scene..... And him wearing no pants adds to the hilarity of it. :XD

Haha, yeah, the scene with the fairy was sooo funny as well, the expression on its face.

Lol, that's the thing I really sometimes hate about Black Star, how he always wants to better than everyone else. Though, when he goes into serious mode, that's when he's cool, like in the episode where they had to fight the teacher in the graveyard.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I really loved the episode where Kid fights Soul and Black Star. The beginning of it is great. Black Star standing on top of Shibusen because he wants to be higher than everyone and that he will even surpass God and gets a halo and then, all of sudden, the peak breaks and with it, the symmetry is broken. XDDDD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

OMG! The scene where it's all pink and all the hearts are floating around, with Black Star and Soul running towards each other with their arms apart!!! Love that scene! It's soooo hilarious!!!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Definitely, totally hilarious.
And then Kid shoots them because his finger "slipped". :XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

LMAO, yeah. Bad Kid for ruining the WAFFy scene!!! But his Soul Resonance (Is that what it's called? I can't remember) is awesome, probably even stronger than Witch Hunter in my opinion. Plus, it looks cool.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Well, Soul Is Still My Fav, The Little Demon Thing, and The Black Blood, Is An Awesome Part To It, Though I Get Pissed That They Always Usually Stop the black blood before it gets really awesome..........

Kid Second (Symmetry :XD), and Black Star third, Due To the always wanting to be on top of things, although as Haru said, he's really cool when he's serious........
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Demon Hunter > Kid's Soul Resonance | Black Star's black sword > Witch Hunter :< IMO.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

What, what, what??? Are you still talking about Soul Eater??

And congratz on 1000 posts Ryu. :XD I can barely remember the day I managed to reach 1000 posts.... It was so long ago....
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oh yeah, back that time....

By the way, how do you like the VK OST, haru-kun? Isn't it gorgeous? :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I haven't had the time to download it yet..... I'll be downloading it tomorrow though, I'll tell you what I think about it then. :XD

Can you remember when you got 1000 posts Magier?? Where's that post residing right now?
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Ara Hatsu-chi talking bout the moment 1k post :blink well it's bring back memories for me either :fan but i'm completely forgot for whom i give my 1k post :headscratch
hmm i prefer the Opening of VK anime than the ending one.. Honestly i'm not quite like the ost from this Anime, the songs sound so creepy for me.. Are feeling it to Hatsu-chi? :blink
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Creepy? But doesn't that fit to a vampire anime? :oh

My 1000th post. Holy shit, no, I definitely can't remember but I could imagine that my 1000th post is residing somewhere in the DGM section. :XD
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Thanks Harucchi, did my 1000th post in Reborn's section! Where it all started for me lol.
How do you like my "Soul playing the resonance-piano" sign? :> Edited it a bit cause it was kinda empty with the white.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

xD It Looks Awesome Ryu!! By The Way What Do You Think About Warlock Hunter?

Haru!! ABOUT 434 Post till 1k, How About spam/ Post In Your Thread.......? :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

xD It Looks Awesome Ryu!! By The Way What Do You Think About Warlock Hunter?

Haru!! ABOUT 434 Post till 1k, How About spam/ Post In Your Thread.......? :XD
Ryu and Haru spammed my thread.:notrust I feel the need to get revenge!
Meh,not really.:p

Congratulations on becoming a mod,by the way, Haru-kun. *Has yet to deliver my congratz*
Getting power feels great,right?:D Now you can take over ze world!
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

:XD I was wondering When Toti would join in the conversation, So Here Are Some Random Question For Haru...

Do You Like Eggplants?
Like Rice?
Like Rice And Beans More Than Me? <- I Doubt It!! Rice And Beans Wiki!!
Has Eaten Okra Before?
Most Recent Watched Movie?
Movie You Want To Watch?
Does Hancock Seem Interesting To You?
Ever Eat Cassava? Its Awesome!!
Dogge?
 
Last edited:
Top