- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 6,761
- Reaction score
- 907
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hmm... Soul Eater discussion, I might as well join in.
I only really liked Black Star in the beginning, but he gets better, then worse, then better as the series goes on.
But my favourite character is definately.... EXCALIBUR!!!!
I Keep wondering, what are you and Ryu Constantly, Secretly Doing xD

I'm on holidays right now... SO HAPPY!!!!How Many More Weeks Till Holidays?, For Me its Still Two Weeks!!![]()
Hmm... Beef, chicken, sometimes prawn, sausage, stuff like that.What Is Your Barbecue consisted of? [Yes I Know Meat, But Some People Have BBQ's, With Hamburgers and Sausages.....Others, Like Me, Have The Real Meat In That Grill xD, Chicken Too(I love Chicken Meat...)]
Well... Not so secret anymore, isn't it??We're secretly releasing Kaibutsu Oujo chapter 10.
Haha, nah, it's okay. But yeah, it strangely does sound like a pig.....Ups, yeah... gomen. My fault. :P
Stupid typo. It sounds like the noise of a pig now.
Hmm... Soul Eater discussion, I might as well join in.
I only really liked Black Star in the beginning, but he gets better, then worse, then better as the series goes on.But my favourite character is definately.... EXCALIBUR!!!!

well it's bring back memories for me either
but i'm completely forgot for whom i give my 1k post

I feel the need to get revenge!