The end is just the beginning

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hmm... I see if I keep this an Ask-Me thread for at least 3 months. After that, I'll make it a random-thread-about-uselessly-random stuff. :amuse
3 Months Eh? Well I Should be Getting My Note Pad Out, Need To Think Of 3 Months Worth Of Questions......

xD I Always Thought For Some Reason TRC Was a shojo manga, -_-;

Favorite Anime Girl?
Favorite Manga Girl? (They Might Be Different You Never Know)
Why Magical Cow Land?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Indeed....
A cow, our Haru-kun is a cow.
I can't hug him. ;_;
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Nande? Cows are hugeable.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

But guys from Furuba turn into animals when you hug them.
I don't wanna turn Haru-kun into a cow, although those animals can be kind of cute from time to time, especially with such a Haruhatsu-look.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

yea I know about the animals thing, but HARU IS ALREADY A COW! D:
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Haru!! :eek: Look Out For McDonalds and Burger King!! -_-; Oh Yeah I Forgot They Stopped Using Cows............

oo Soul Eater Is Awesome How Do You Like The Current Arc?
Do You Trust Medusa xD?

:XD So TRC Was Shonen After all..........
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

TRC a shonen? God, I thought it was an ecchi mature lolicon seinen.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Haha, speaking of Soul Eater... since I love the anime and the manga, I just decided to cosplay Medusa. I am not sure how to get a cheap, blond wig but the top is already in production. :grin
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Indeed....
A cow, our Haru-kun is a cow.
I can't hug him. ;_;
Mooo!!!

But guys from Furuba turn into animals when you hug them.
I don't wanna turn Haru-kun into a cow, although those animals can be kind of cute from time to time, especially with such a Haruhatsu-look.
You could always ride on my back??? Easier that way.

oo Soul Eater Is Awesome How Do You Like The Current Arc?
I haven't watched it in ages, I'm still stuck on epi 9. :XD

Do You Trust Medusa xD?
No. :oh

Soz for the bad, quick messages, I'm doing them before school. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

You could always ride on my back??? Easier that way.
Haha, remember the scene from the Code Geass R2 Opening with Lulu riding on the horse's back?
Now, I imagine the horse would be a cow and I would be in Lulu's place. :XD
Hilarious picture.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Haha, remember the scene from the Code Geass R2 Opening with Lulu riding on the horse's back?
Vaguely, I really hated the OP song sooo much, I tend to skip the OP. But yeah, I remember it vaguely. :D

Now, I imagine the horse would be a cow and I would be in Lulu's place. :XD
Hilarious picture.
MOO!!! Where do you want me to take you??

Have you lot ran out of questions already??? ...Wow, I didn't know I was *that* well known... :XD
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

You don't like O2?!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

The name of the song is cool, I really don't like the style that ORANGE RANGE have though. If only Kenji Ohtsuki did the OP for CG....
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Lol. Btw VK13 out if you didn't knew, screens are also out D:
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Yep, already knew. Dude, I'm really on top of things here at MH. >.< I can't download it anyway, no more bandwith, I'm stuck on 56kps till Wednesday.

And the thingy-mah-bobby has some new things in it, go check it out.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Well Code Geass will have anew OP and ED as of this week anyway, maybe you will like the new one more then. Questions? You wanna hear questions?

Okie okey.
Then, how did you get into anime?
Do your friends like anime?
If you were an anime/manga-character, who would you want to be?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Sssh shh cow cow, get working on you know what, I'm gonna need a QC soon :]
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hey, Haru-kun, I've counted my Code Geass fanarts and guess what, I own a total amount of 1004 pictures. :nuts
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Have you lot ran out of questions already??? ...Wow, I didn't know I was *that* well known... :XD
It Doesn't Work That Way Haru, You Want Question, While The 3-Months-Wort-Of-Questions Is Incomplete.......

But I took The Liberty Of Releasing Some Of Em :XD

nxlouco said:
Favorite Food?
hatsuharupeace said:
Meat. I consider myself a super carnivore. :XD
nxlouco said:
Why Magical Cow Land?
hatsuharupeace said:
Because I'm a cow. :oh
Isn't There Something Wrong With This Picture?


Why Don't You Read Soul Eater Manga :scry ?
Favorite Seinen Manga?
Favorite Yuri Manga or Anime? Opps <-- Question For Xophien :XD
Favorite Shojo?
 
Last edited:
Top