The End of Fun

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl
god of rap.....
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
U r so slow ! T_T
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sorry. I'm busy preparing for the Mafia Game which will start tomorrow (20th) and doing my Secret Santa Gift. I'll write as soon as possible.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
This is actually very interesting
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nice story!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nooooooo Leooooooo :crying

Me likez bbtw :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not really sure I like how the story is suddenly in a fantastic world with mutants, but I'm looking foward to see how you develop your story around it :XD

Also, what's up with the bene brothers?

Hi bro
What up bro?
Nothing new bro, what about you bro?
Meh bro

...lol, I want to think it was on porpuse :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Also, what's up with the bene brothers?

Hi bro
What up bro?
Nothing new bro, what about you bro?
Meh bro

...lol, I want to think it was on porpuse :lmao
Yes it was on purpose. I originally wanted to them to use "frate/confrate" to address each other, it's Romanian for "brother." It did not sound good to me because it's like they are calling each other as fraternity members. So I used "bro" even though it's too hippie.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Also, what's up with the bene brothers?

Hi bro
What up bro?
Nothing new bro, what about you bro?
Meh bro

...lol, I want to think it was on porpuse :lmao
Yeah I was thinking about that too :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
To Norway! :allthe
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Top