
god of rap.....

I can't believe 50 % of your posts are in this threadYeah, I didn't get that part as well...

LOL ... lolololI can't believe 50 % of your posts are in this thread![]()


Drop your weapons, Boss xD He only asked for an explanation as well.Maybe it was because of your poor English?
I thought it was pretty easy to understand?![]()


Yes it was on purpose. I originally wanted to them to use "frate/confrate" to address each other, it's Romanian for "brother." It did not sound good to me because it's like they are calling each other as fraternity members. So I used "bro" even though it's too hippie.Also, what's up with the bene brothers?
Hi bro
What up bro?
Nothing new bro, what about you bro?
Meh bro
...lol, I want to think it was on porpuse![]()
Yeah I was thinking about that tooAlso, what's up with the bene brothers?
Hi bro
What up bro?
Nothing new bro, what about you bro?
Meh bro
...lol, I want to think it was on porpuse![]()

