Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but you start to like the crap music they used to like

I wish supernatural would be more evident
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it gets uncomfortable to shower around ghosts.

I wish walls were thicker.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,565
Country
Dragonstone
wut? you mean you've never showered with ghosts around???

Granted, walls are think but the ceiling fall !

I wish the next time we play WWWR, you all would make yourselves more obvious to me :love
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you start to like the crap music they used to like

I wish supernatural would be more evident
wut? you mean you've never showered with ghosts around???



Granted, walls are think but the ceiling fall !



I wish the next time we play WWWR, you all would make yourselves more obvious to me :love
Trust me you girls do not want the existence of supernatural to be known so easily [If you could see what I see sometimes you wouldn't say this.]

Granted but that Gryfin err what's his name still wins in the end & you think he's cheating.

I wish I could tolerate walls of texts so I could play in these games. ( but I'd rather pull out my remaining hair line)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. Just granted. Have a full head of hair too while we're granting wishes.

I wish I could just pause life and then resume it when I'm ready
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,691
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but there is no need, you were born ready to level up to giga chad its only a means of finding the right training arcs and power ups.

I wish hoarders of the world would seek to conquer themselves to attain enlightenment rather than conquer the world to hoard more redundant and unnecessary material possessions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish supernatural would be more evident
wut? you mean you've never showered with ghosts around???

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but the enlightenment makes them into hoarders who realize they are superior and must rule over others and own every material possession.

I wish diapers cost no money
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but they constantly leak or never work properly.

I wish electronics never overheat
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,691
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but heat resistant chips tend to be carbide rather than silicon based offering inferior performance and memory.

I wish I could be more of a badass with my farming and agriculture in 2026 than I was in 2025.

2026 might be the year to go full retard with everything.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted. Just granted. Have a full head of hair too while we're granting wishes.

I wish I could just pause life and then resume it when I'm ready
Thank-you much brother. Thinning & receding hair is scary.


I wish I could be more of a badass with my farming and agriculture in 2026 than I was in 2025.

2026 might be the year to go full retard with everything.
Granted but sadly you just become bad and an ass :teehee instead of 'badass' in '26.


I wish I could be as positive on the inside as I show on the outside.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,691
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it changes nothing as illusion remains illusion and reality remains reality.

I wish the door was open to talent the way Napoleon Bonaparte envisioned.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,565
Country
Dragonstone
hmm, Granted! But you'll have to pass the talents' exam to prove yourself, which just happens to be the Hunter x Hunter exam! Get ready to run that marathon ~~

I wish we could react to post with things other than like and hearts. We need more reactions like laugh, cry, facepalm, eggplant ....
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but we get negative ones in all your posts.

I wish winter days were longer like Summer's.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted, but you can’t sustain the cold

I wish I could walk on air, not flying tho just walking on air like there is an invisible ground beneath me
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,691
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it burns more calories and requires more energy than normal walking.

I wish I could tune a piano and tuna fish.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you get arrested for that pun

i wish my nails stopped growing. Stay where I cut you to!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but your nails becomes fragile and falls off completely leaving you in unimaginable pain

I wish if tangerine 🍊 dont have so much seeds in it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but now they are fully seedless. It becomes impossible to plant more and with time they go extinct.

I wish One Punch Man season 3 wasn't so terribly animated
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but you have to pay money to watch it

I wish to go invisible at will and rob banks
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,691
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but this is the worst era in history to rob a bank.

I wish I had done a better job documenting my sports gambling run so ppl would know who the big dog is. Me.
 
Top