Oct 25, 2018 #401 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but nobody reads you I wish Allen was my husbando
Oct 25, 2018 #402 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but this genie don't know who this Allen is, so she's giving you a doll instead I wish to eat lots of candies \o/
Granted, but this genie don't know who this Allen is, so she's giving you a doll instead I wish to eat lots of candies \o/
Oct 25, 2018 #403 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but your teeth won't take it I wish Dragon ball super never happened Ninja'd by @Elusia o/
Oct 25, 2018 #404 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but GT happens instead Oh wait- I wish I could fly!
Oct 25, 2018 #405 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but for some reason you can't turn left I wish I could shoot a Kamehameha (don't we all ) revo said: I wish Lucy and Juvia were endgame... Click to expand... I approve
Granted but for some reason you can't turn left I wish I could shoot a Kamehameha (don't we all ) revo said: I wish Lucy and Juvia were endgame... Click to expand... I approve
Oct 25, 2018 #406 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but it takes you years to learn it I wish Gravity Falls made another season uberfayt said: I approve Click to expand...
Granted but it takes you years to learn it I wish Gravity Falls made another season uberfayt said: I approve Click to expand...
Oct 25, 2018 #407 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but it'll be a bad season full of generic plot and characters. Seriously though, it doesn't need a new season. It's fine the way it ended I wish to be a superstar
Granted, but it'll be a bad season full of generic plot and characters. Seriously though, it doesn't need a new season. It's fine the way it ended I wish to be a superstar
Oct 25, 2018 #408 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you collide with another superstar causing another big bang I wish I could keep up with the FF madness
Granted but you collide with another superstar causing another big bang I wish I could keep up with the FF madness
Oct 25, 2018 #409 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but you get crazy by the spam It doesn't really need another one but I maratoned it 93043294 times already I wish Elu didn't ninja'd me so much at Kiss or Count
Granted but you get crazy by the spam It doesn't really need another one but I maratoned it 93043294 times already I wish Elu didn't ninja'd me so much at Kiss or Count
Oct 25, 2018 #410 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. now it's not only Elu but everyone that ninja's you I wish I had a pet dinosaur
Oct 25, 2018 #411 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but your "pet" is just a small toy dinosaur I wish to be a good volleyball player
Oct 25, 2018 #412 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but all the other players are terrible I wish I was reading the FT sequel
Oct 25, 2018 #413 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but Lucy dies in the sequel I wish I stop forgetting most of my dreams when I wake up
Oct 25, 2018 #414 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but you'll just wake up in another dream I wish I had a motorbike
Oct 25, 2018 #415 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but some punk steals it a minute after you got it. I wish I had my own wakeboard park
Oct 25, 2018 #416 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but it'll be infested by piranhas I wish the blond girl in @Elusia 's sig was my waifu
Oct 25, 2018 #417 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but the blond girl has the complete opposite personality of mine. She is something that guys either love or hate. Go watch her show and see why o/ I wish I have money to buy nitro emojis
Granted, but the blond girl has the complete opposite personality of mine. She is something that guys either love or hate. Go watch her show and see why o/ I wish I have money to buy nitro emojis
Oct 25, 2018 #418 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,563 Country Granted!! You win big, only for me to steal it after. I wish I didn't check the last 5 pages lol !!
Oct 25, 2018 #419 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but you'll have to check 10 more pages instead! I wish the campaigns of MW were already over
Oct 25, 2018 #420 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but soon after there is the Husbando Wars I wish I had fullfilled my childhood dream of becoming an explorer
Granted but soon after there is the Husbando Wars I wish I had fullfilled my childhood dream of becoming an explorer