Oct 26, 2018 #561 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but the tuna is alive. I wish I wasn't lazy too.
Oct 26, 2018 #562 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but you have to work all day now I wish to stop being a victim of @Juviii ninja'd power I wish more people watched OTGW @Kiki you're welcome I really like that gallery sorry I never post there
Granted but you have to work all day now I wish to stop being a victim of @Juviii ninja'd power I wish more people watched OTGW @Kiki you're welcome I really like that gallery sorry I never post there
Oct 26, 2018 #563 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but they all hate it, I wish my ninja power was invencible.
Oct 26, 2018 #564 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but you still get ninja'd I wish I could use instant transmission
Oct 26, 2018 #565 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,396 Country Granted but you can only teleport into toilet bowls I wish for some fresh air
Oct 26, 2018 #566 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you would have to fuse with a monkey. I wish Vegeta was the MC instead of Goku.
Oct 26, 2018 #567 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but Vegeta dies and Goku steals the spotlight anyways. I wish Vegeta and Bulma were the main couple
Granted but Vegeta dies and Goku steals the spotlight anyways. I wish Vegeta and Bulma were the main couple
Oct 26, 2018 #568 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,396 Country Granted but Trunks isn't born and they have a baby monkey. I wish for love and peace
Oct 26, 2018 #569 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but there's no love and peace for you I wish I was dating a demon.
Oct 26, 2018 #570 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but he will eat your soul. I wish for more BB chapters
Oct 26, 2018 #571 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but then the manga will end in less few chapters I wish I could eat candy just like L
Oct 26, 2018 #572 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you will have to fight Erza for that strawberry cake. I wish L hadn't died.
Oct 26, 2018 #573 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,396 Country Granted but the world got destroyed and everyone died. I wish I could sleep for 8 hrs straight
Oct 26, 2018 #574 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,950 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but a prince comes and kisses you @kira what are you doing at times like this? I wish I was sleeping rn
granted but a prince comes and kisses you @kira what are you doing at times like this? I wish I was sleeping rn
Oct 26, 2018 #575 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you will only wake up in 2040. I wish you both have an insomnia.
Oct 26, 2018 #576 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,950 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but my circadian clock will be back to normal soon anyways I wish my circadian clock gets better soon!
Granted but my circadian clock will be back to normal soon anyways I wish my circadian clock gets better soon!
Oct 26, 2018 #577 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,574 Country Granted, for a day then you lose your sense of time for good!! I wish I get 8 hours of sleep every night
Granted, for a day then you lose your sense of time for good!! I wish I get 8 hours of sleep every night
Oct 26, 2018 #578 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,950 Age 33 Gender Male Country Such snorlax you all Granted but you dream of me every night 8 hours non stop! I really wish kira will dream of me someday
Such snorlax you all Granted but you dream of me every night 8 hours non stop! I really wish kira will dream of me someday
Oct 26, 2018 #579 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,574 Country Granted!! but you'll be having the same dream as his lol Kiki said: Such snorlax you all Granted but you dream of me every night 8 hours non stop! Click to expand... Is this supposed to be a nightmare?? I wish I could peep at your dream
Granted!! but you'll be having the same dream as his lol Kiki said: Such snorlax you all Granted but you dream of me every night 8 hours non stop! Click to expand... Is this supposed to be a nightmare?? I wish I could peep at your dream
Oct 26, 2018 #580 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but it's a ****** dream. I wish my hair was blue.