Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but it's a haunted castle that spins out of control from 6pm to 6am


I wish I could flip like the girl in revo's sig :derp
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but the frying pan also flies away :derp

I wish my hair was straight :feelsbadman

@revo oh so it's heterochromatic? :zomg what is its name? male or female?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted now you get a Rapunzel-like hair

@Kiki female and her name is "Miranda" :blush(I think you can translate it to Michelle), she's about to be 2 years old

I wish I had Sailor Moon's hair
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but it would pull your head down that you develop a weird walk with your nose all up in the air. Anime hair not always that practical irl :cookiehand

I wish I had Sailor Moon's powers :wtf
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but captain hook is there to greet you and he's not happy seeing another human :arf


I wish there was a real life Juvia Lockser :luv
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. She doesn't like you because you're not Gray.

I wish I have a glass of hot milk so I can finally sleep :emocat
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@revo hello Miranda :blush her name reminds me of Uranus's moon Miranda :)

why are these Pinoys still awake? :arf kira elu you go sleep :gtfo

Granted but it's a durian milk which is...ew

I wish I had thicker hair :feelsbadman
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but it's just 1 thick hair in the middle of your head


I wish I had unlimited durian supply
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Idk much about kira's case, but for me, I'm very wide awake rn. Been thinking about stuff lately.

Granted, but they are very rotten :gwah

I wish to have long dresses o/
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm nocturnal.. :squee


Granted but they're very itchy


I wish I don't have to wake up early tomorrow to attend an event :arf
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. Your event moved on Monday :awe

I wish I have an awesome robot :zomg
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. it's so awesome your parents wanted it and abandoned you :emocat


I wish I had a flying broomstick
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Elusia what stuff :worrybunny

Granted but it keeps sticking itself up your buttocks that people ship it and you just like max and broom :teehee

I wish I had mini lobsters as pet
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@Kiki just about the sad reality called real life. Been kind of down lately, but I try to be positive despite it.

Granted, but you'll cook and eat them. The poor lobsters :pout

I wish to travel to the future
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, you come back as an old lady wtf!! :gwah

I wish to see a werewolf irl
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted, but that's the last thing you ever see :(

I wish I was in Italy again
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but you only have one ticket to go there in your lifetime :emobirb

I wish to be an awesome detective :blush

@revo and thank you :hug
 
Top