Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but it doesn't stop you from getting ninja'd :teehee


I wish I had a pet turtle
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but now no one notices you :ninja

I wish to earn 10 dollars per hour just by doing nothing \o/
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted, but you'll never receive them again

I wish I could breath fire
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you couldn't control it and end up burning your house


I wish I could go skydiving
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
....candy crush.... it's been a while since I heard that name :mono

Granted, but you forgot your parachute. Oh no.... :emocat

I wish to not be a pointless character in a fantasy world
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted, but the fantasy world itself is pointless

I wish I could learn hacking
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted but the 90's are overrated (no they're not ;) , those were the best years of my life xp)

I wish I could go back to the 90's
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but your body reverted back to an infant


I wish I was on the beach watching sunset
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted, but a very annoying fly keeps disturbing you : "Hey listen ! Hey listen ! ..."

I wish I was a kid again

Granted but your body reverted back to an infant
:zomg
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. you shoulder each and everyone of them :^_^


I wish I could sleep now :arf
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but she becomes Yandere instead :deadhorse


I wish I could go back in time to see how evil lost his pet turtle :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted - you'd see the young evil brat being told to watch the turtle while it eats grass in the garden, but he'd be bored to hell and go slide up and down the stairs, and while returning there'd be no more trace of "Cosimo". Now cry. :crying

I wish kids would be more responsible with their pets.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
:emocat :emocat

Granted but it doesn't bring Cosimo back :emocat


I wish Cosimo would come back :emocat
 
Top