Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted but u will be long gone

I wish happy Halloween
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but now the christmas music and decoration starts

I wish we wouldn't approach lockdown
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but there will so many of your friends that want to make an appointment with you that it makes you tired

I wish I hugged and was hugged by someone with a warm body
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted. hugs kiki :blush

I wish we didn't have to excrete or defecate.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you have to puke :derp

I wish atom changes his username to Bdellovibrio
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but he will forget how to spell it and wont be able to access his account, so will have to create a new one under the name "kiki's sub" :e3

I wish this were the last two mosquitos i just killed in the room
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you then miss them so bad that you go naked and go to nearby forest just to get bitten :nowei

I wish the Gotham Knights game will live up to its hype
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It was not the last mosquito :nomoar

Ok granted but it won't have superbat in it. In fact it will even suggest a catbat ship, ew!


I wish kiki would tell me more about biology :lambirb
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It was not the last mosquito :nomoar
aww..
why are there mosquitoes in autumn in europe btw? arent they a thing in summer cuz of the weather? 🤔
Ok granted but it won't have superbat in it. In fact it will even suggest a catbat ship, ew!
it wont have batman :nomoar cuz he died in the last game (arkham knight). there will be only batgirl, nightwing, red hood, and robin.
I wish kiki would tell me more about biology :lambirb
granted :nod you can ask me in my thread, or yours, or PM, or in last person thread. up to you :nod



I wish juviii changes her username to gray-samaaa
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but her comeback is actually just an initial scheme to permaban you




I wish all of my anxieties to be gone
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted fully. <3

I wish my depression was gone.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u would instead become extremely edgy and moody for no reason.

I wish 12 hrs in a day only, so it ends fast.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it happens only to you so you age faster than normal people do :teehee


I wish there were more participants in art contests :feelsbadman
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but it will flood so much tht it will seem like a spam fest.

I wish wishes.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
the genie doesnt want to grant your wish, lak-kun


I wish to know why this game is called evil wish instead of evil grant :headscratch
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
because intro was mistaken and wish was supposed to also be evil and granted, but now u can't grant wishes anymore for knowing why.

I wish conflicts on MH (There, ur evil wish.)
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you are the center of them.

I wish for Ultra Rare cards. :arf
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but all of the cards tht u have will have their stats nerfed equal to srs.

I want 3 yatos for just 100k.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it's 100k USD :iik

I wish lakhan explained what that is.
 
Top