Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
OMG I was thinking of making the same wish!! :lmao Not 50 , but 30 like the old games ~~

Granted, but the game lasts for 2 months, like the last WWWR

I'll still make my wish!! I wish we had a 30 player MG like the old times ....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it's a pandagame

I wish we had a 30 player WWWR game :evil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OMG I was thinking of making the same wish!! :lmao Not 50 , but 30 like the old games ~~
Was gonna go with 30 at first but then thought it's not excessive enough.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but in a WWWR of 30 players you're gonna rank last ~

I wish the next WWWR starts next week, not in 5 years!!

Granted but it's a pandagame
Panda-chan is like the evil genie! Wanna play MG? Ok I'll host, BUTTTT play at your own risk :lmao

Was gonna go with 30 at first but then thought it's not excessive enough.
Make it happen then!!! the 30 player MG :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but we will play it for 2 years.

I wish my bathroom cleaned itself.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'll grant that if mine can do the same!

I wish you 2 had played instead of going around wishing for MGs while not playing one :hmph
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you get possessed by something and you act like a retard, and I report you for ruining my experience ~

I wish Juviii would watch all the anime I tell her to watch XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but she watches your nose instead!!!

i wish when people tag me in a new mafia game thread, they cant do it. like my username is suddenly gone and cant be tagged
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you become untaggable everywhere else too.

I wish shino also told me what animes to watch.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted,, But you'll have no watch continuously without stops or breaks XD

I wish I knew if Gry watched Hell's Paradise? Coz I'm watching this now and l like what I watched so far.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted(has not watched), but you will sneeze when I watch an ep of it.

I wish a day had 36 hours.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but now you will have to work for 12h a day.

I wish humans didn't exist and the world was populated by cats instead.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, But they all mutate in a horrible way that you can't even look at them.

I wish the day would come fast when I recruit Gry and Juviii into my mason family ❤
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you die as soon as you recruit the second one of us, and lose pad access so you miss out.
Deja vu?

Granted but now you will have to work for 12h a day.
Still a net positive no? Work +4 to gain +8 of free time. Devil getting scammed with this one.
Though the mental toll of 12 hours of work..
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted your blank wish. You can have that one.
Granted, But they all mutate in a horrible way that you can't even look at them.

I wish the day would come fast when I recruit Gry and Juviii into my mason family ❤
You will not play that one and miss your fated chance tho.

I wish you all would stop hating on cats. :guns
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the hat will go to dogs.
I wish my hunger could be satisfied.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,396
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted but the cats hates you!!



i wish for 365 zodiac signs !
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Cats hate Charlie? Im ok with that.:lmao

Granted but you become the most hated sign and everyone zodiac discriminate you. Though as a scorpio you might be used to that :teehee
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,396
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted but you didn't make a wish so now the genie hates you and made sure that everything you bake ends up burnt!


i wish for unli flans :clap2
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Unli? :grumble

Granted but you get blasted by ugly feet pics.
I Wish for more world destruction.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but your house is destroyed first.

I wish I had the Hide and Seek ability from HxH
 
Top