Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Where is your wish?

I wish people wouldn't forget their wishes. :nah


P.S.: I still have THAT :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the @GrySun @shinobi forgetting to wish effect is too strong 💪.
I wish I could add to my car collection.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you get banned cause I was typing a driving related question in the other thread and come here to you talking about cars.

I wish I had a cat.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned cause I was typing a driving related question in the other thread and come here to you talking about cars.
The effect is too strong after all???
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Where is your wish?

I wish people wouldn't forget their wishes. :nah


P.S.: I still have THAT :3c
My wish is there!!!

"I wish I could regress to that day and not post THAT!!"

Now you all grant it!!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
NOT GRANTED CAUSE ALL OF YOU IGNORED MY CAT WISH.

I wish double the cats now. :hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but they run off right as you start loving them a lot, and you end up putting up searching posters for missing cats all around town.

Actually made myself sad with that one

I wish shino got famous for something other than a nose pic
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then she will be OF famous and you will forever feel guilty for sending her to the naughty life, reminiscing about the good old days her nose was the only thing she showed in front of cameras.

I wish Gry would stop making imaginary kitties homeless!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
..................................
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish I didn't read that lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh and let's grant your wish XD

Granted, but now Gry makes real kitties homeless!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
..................................
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish I didn't read that lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh and let's grant your wish XD

Granted, but now Gry makes real kitties homeless!!
Granted, but then you read Juviii's in-depth followup which is much worse and graphic.

I wish wishes could be granted without evil monkey paw side-effects.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but everyone starts wishing weird things.

I wish to tell my in-deph shino story to the world. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the evil monkey paw effect will make your nose grow to unfathomable lvls. :kukuku

I wish for world peace.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you get the american version of peace. By might of a few countries, at gunpoint.

I wish social media stopped working for a month. Lets everyone's minds reset, maybe.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will start having withdrawal symptoms.

I wish I could sleep better without waking up all the time.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you'll have a very nice dream that you don't want to wake up from and continue to sleep

I wish I could understand why One piece is so popular....
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. If you find out please let me know.

I wish for instant learning. Screw effort.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you instantly learn insane amount of things that your head explodes!

I wish everyone could understand the joy of being lazy!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted but now the genie granting these wishes got lazy and will no longer grant further wishes 😲


i guess now i can wish shino nose will become normal :derp
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but her nose will become the new genie and you have to rub it all the time.

I wish to see kira rub the nose.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you go blind afterwards. #worthit ..?

I wish we had a 50 player mafia game.
 
Top