Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you would have to give me your birth data for more accurate reading.

I wish Kiki would win the most pervert member :teehee
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but he gets banned for being too perverted.

I wish I didn't get bored so easily.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you would get anxiety instead.

I wish for teleportation powers.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,946
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:lmao ok ok I will pm you. just for fun 😊

uh...not granted because there's some more deserving people than me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

whoops, got ninja'd
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but you never teleport where you want to.

I wish I did my work on time.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,946
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you end up in a very strange place :iik

I wish Juviii replies me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ninja'd again........
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. It's a juviii impersonator :arf

I wish there's air conditioners everywhere in my house
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but they're all facing outside 🥵

I wish this thread dies
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Wish granted, but only for 37 minutes.

I wish this thread livesagain
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted, no downsides.

I wish @Kiki bullied me again
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but then you find yourself bullied by a whole gang.

I wish I got all the right answers in this WWWR round.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will have -3 in your own.

I wish Moondog would become Mooncat.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but they will merge into one mighty frightening 🫣 being.

I wish for a power that stays.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Money!! nothing is better than the power of money :awe Granted you get all the money you want, then I steal it all. It stays, with me ~~


I wish to be isekai'ed to a novel
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it's an Eroge

I wish I had two living rooms.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but it's an Eroge
Oh, I don't particularly mind ~

Granted!! The second living room is a haunted room tho! something is there!! The mirror reflects things that aren't there, the rocking chair moves on it's own, the voice of a woman is heard from the room, the man in the painting changes position and looks at you. Enjoy ❤

I wish I had the bungee gum ability to grab things without me moving!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, I don't particularly mind ~
Not as the MC tho, you'd be love interest #4

Granted!! The second living room is a haunted room tho! something is there!! The mirror reflects things that aren't there, the rocking chair moves on it's own, the voice of a woman is heard from the room, the man in the painting changes position and looks at you. Enjoy ❤
Sounds fun, but the novelty may wear off with time.

---------

Granted, but you end up getting fat because you underestimated just how impactful moving to grab your stuff actually was for your daily amounts of exercise.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted nothing cause nothing was wished so you lose your wishing privileges.

I wish things were cheaper these days 😩
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, all prices off by 1 cent. Say hello to .98 instead of .99 at all price ends.

I wish I got my lost wish back!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but Juvs and Shins will tie you up and beat you & you will like it. :teehee

I wish to watch Gry being double teamed! :lmao
(Sorry at 3am this sounded hilarious in my mind 🤣 😂 😆)
 
Top