Granted but you would have to give me your birth data for more accurate reading.
I wish Kiki would win the most pervert member
I wish Kiki would win the most pervert member


ok ok I will pm you. just for fun --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Granted you get all the money you want, then I steal it all. It stays, with me ~~Oh, I don't particularly mind ~Granted but it's an Eroge
Not as the MC tho, you'd be love interest #4Oh, I don't particularly mind ~
Sounds fun, but the novelty may wear off with time.Granted!! The second living room is a haunted room tho! something is there!! The mirror reflects things that aren't there, the rocking chair moves on it's own, the voice of a woman is heard from the room, the man in the painting changes position and looks at you. Enjoy![]()