Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but if everyone is happy nobody is.

I wish for a week where all machines and electricity stop working. Everyone knows when it starts and when it ends. I wonder how people would prepare and what they'd do during such a week.

Dayum that's a terrible thing Mr Gry 😳
Terrible because our society is built around cars. If they didn't exist, we'd have been much better off.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but the purge ensues and many millions suffer over it

I wish I could hold a sweet and loving panda bear in my sweet and loving arms
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's the corpse of a bear.

I wish to eat a bear steak.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it's poorly made by a bad chef. The opposite of Hayama from Shokugeki.

I wish I always knew what the right choice is when making life choices.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you lose the opportunities you would have as a consequence of the wrong choices and miss on a better future.

I wish the weather was always perfectly balanced.
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted the north part is burning hot and the south freezing cold


i wish togashi would finish hxh
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he rushes and finishes tomorrow leaving all the plot holes, with a silly ending that explains nothing.

I wish bureaucracy didn't exist.
 
Last edited:

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but he rushes and finishes tomorrow leaving all the plot holes, with a silly ending that explains nothing.

I wish burocracy didn't exist.

Granted but even without bureaucracy the US tax code would still be 60,000+ pages long.

I wish Robin Hood's name would be subtitled to Robbin Hood. So everyone can enjoy the wordplay.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but he robs you completely even taking the chicken 🐔 and the fence. No hair was left unturned.

I wish to plagiarize other people's works.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but he robs you completely even taking the chicken 🐔 and the fence. No hair was left unturned.

I wish to plagiarize other people's works.

Granted but they get their revenge by writing unflattering fan fiction with you as main character.

I wish kids of today could experience the leap from 8 bit to 16, 32 and 64 bit gaming consoles. To better appreciate what they have.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but i thinks that will only happen when current vr becomes indistinguishable from reality like in the matrix.

I wish we could live in a world without the night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but your sleep schedule is forever a mess without the sun going down, and the temperatures skyrocket as well.

I wish MH had an amazing phone app.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ngl mh would be amazing as twitch lol. Semi granted? Although the trolls would be insane and the powers of the mods won't allow it.

I wish everyone would sleep naked instead of their jammies.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Ngl mh would be amazing as twitch lol. Semi granted? Although the trolls would be insane and the powers of the mods won't allow it.

I wish everyone would sleep naked instead of their jammies.

Granted but climate change must elevate global temperatures 20 degrees in summer for naked sleeping.

I wish smart people would return to social media, its boring seeing nothing but low IQ takes on everything.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but once they get really into it their IQ decreases.

I wish transportation was safer.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. Transportation of goods is safer. You didn't specify.
Now no amazon package will ever be lost or damaged again.

I wish the whole world spoke only 1 language.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the world will shift to the one world government system.

I wish we were a space faring race.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the technology will be repressed for decades due to excessive paranoia of aliens.

I wish every gardening and agriculture thing I do could resemble a training scene from rocky iv. Cuz it would be funny.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it's missing the iconic song, ruining the whole thing

I wish there were random apple trees everywhere, in town, near sidewalks, absolutely everywhere.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it's missing the iconic song, ruining the whole thing

I wish there were random apple trees everywhere, in town, near sidewalks, absolutely everywhere.

Granted but the endless supply of free food causes humanity to breed out of control like Taylor Swift without a chastity belt.

I wish work shifts and school days ended at staggered times 15 minutes apart to reduce traffic.
 
Top