Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted. You shall now build the nose statue with it.

I wish @shinobi was here.
Granted but she is too busy afk-ing.
Shame you're the only one who support this great nose project As in life all good nose things shall come to an end, in the end.

I wish people figured out how to block the sun on demand.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it starts raining everyday.

I wish @Kiki would come and play with us.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but he's even worse at it than Charlie!

I wish that handy and cheap Bolt app from Portugal existed that cheap everywhere
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but living expenses being a factor of wages could cause salaries to decline.

I wish macadamia nuts had more meat in them.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it'd need something known as a foam back roller for treatment.

Wishing on a star, gonna go near and far, all that's mine is gonna be mine, eventually.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the "eventually" is long after you are dead.

I wish pigs could live free long lives instead of becoming bacon.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you will commit a sin against the bacon kami sama. And thus no one will ever eat bacon again. :nah

I wish juvii could understand the love of bacon.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted cause I like bacon but you will be forced to raise a baby pig and cannot look at bacon the same ever after.

I wish people knew my name has 3 i's. 😐
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the peeps will never spell it right to mess with you. :teehee

I wish people would read better .
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but it starts raining everyday.

I wish @Kiki would come and play with us.
play what juvs?

granted but now people can even read minds! which is scary! :sexyarf

I wish to sleep :sleepy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but a loud noise will wake you up as you have the bestest of dreams.

I wish Kiki had three i's like Juviii. Kikiii
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but remember there is no i in team.

I wish more people found good ideas useful rather than worthless.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but good and bad is subjective so those good ideas end up leading the world to the apocalypse.

Granted, but a loud noise will wake you up as you have the bestest of dreams.

I wish Kiki had three i's like Juviii. Kikiii
I wish @Kiki would make this happen! Join the i cult!

 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you've pigeon holed yourself into becoming yet another 3 letter organization: FBI, NSA, CIA, juv III.

I wish to unlock secrets of the looney verse.


 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but in order to open that pandoras box, you are forced to experience the 'loon' your-self forevermore.

I wish I could talk / hear / communicate to animals like humans can.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but without having weaknesses the universe doesn't balance thus your frailty will continue .

I wish juviii with three eyes was juvii with two eyes.....👀 😩 instead.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but...




I wish breakfast cereals provided nutritional value aside from the milk poured on them.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but without having weaknesses the universe doesn't balance thus your frailty will continue .

I wish juviii with three eyes was juvii with two eyes.....👀 😩 instead.
The third eye is the evil eye wisdom eye.

Granted but you can only eat Kelloggs all bran.

I wish to understand all the string connections in the cosmos.
 
Top