Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but I'll shave your head after I'm done with Panda-chan

I wish all colors disappear from the world and we only see things as a monochrome of black and white.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but thanks to that you mistake urine for water...

I wish I haven't been sleepy all day.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Urine is water 💧 tho? 🤮
Wish is granted but you get constantly pestered by Gry wanting to play some again and again and again and again and again x @million.

I wish I could relax and chill today.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but tomorrow you have to work 3 times more than a regular day.

I wish there were no illness in the world.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but everyone randomly has their life span cut to different random amounts.

I wish Charlie didn't randomly use me in his wish granting
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but he uses you in his wish next time.

I wish Juviii didn't use the Urine is water in her wish granting ewwww
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but he uses you in his wish next time.

I wish Juviii didn't use the Urine is water in her wish granting ewwww
Granted but I had to change so much about her to make it happen that she isn't really the same Juviii you know anymore.

I wish cardboard boxes could just dematerialize when you want to discard them
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but I had to change so much about her to make it happen that she isn't really the same Juviii you know anymore.

I wish cardboard boxes could just dematerialize when you want to discard them
Wait wut? I want my Juviii tho!! Despite her insufferable self, 100+ flaws and general bad taste, especially in manga and anime, I still want her :lmao

Granted, but the boxes disappear with all the stuff that were inside ~

I wish all the players good luck in this MG hehe
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted~ just had to remove 10 years of Amazon boxes from the attic lol but due to environmental concerns they send the government after you.

I wish I could relive the past glory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Woops sorry Shins didn't see your post
<_[)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait wut? I want my Juviii tho!! Despite her insufferable self, 100+ flaws and general bad taste, especially in manga and anime, I still want her :lmao

Granted, but the boxes disappear with all the stuff that were inside ~

I wish all the players good luck in this MG hehe
Granted but they suffer from internet disruptions.
I wish I didn't have to double wish.
:catshrug
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you lost your chance to get 2 of your wishes granted ~

I wish Chacha's set doesn't look so sad
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but because it represents the darkness within me I can't change it.
@Erinyes might be time for another darkness set?
:worrybunny
I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, now you only procrastinate this much

Wait wut? I want my Juviii tho!! Despite her insufferable self, 100+ flaws and general bad taste, especially in manga and anime, I still want her :lmao
Then why wish to change her bad taste? It's a major core of what makes Juviii Juviii!

I wish shino was more careful in her wish making in a game where the evilness will gorge upon her careless wishes!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but if she did that her nose would really goes 'this' much. :p

I wish Gry didn't go into detailed autobiographies when making wishes.
😜
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Wait wut? I want my Juviii tho!! Despite her insufferable self, 100+ flaws and general bad taste, especially in manga and anime, I still want her :lmao

Granted, but the boxes disappear with all the stuff that were inside ~

I wish all the players good luck in this MG hehe
Then why wish to change her bad taste? It's a major core of what makes Juviii Juviii!
You 2...:twitch

Granted but your next wish turns out much darker.

I wish people recognised how great my taste is! :hmph
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
granted but now people try to fry you with olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs

i wish i didnt have food comas so frequently
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What? Not even peas??

Granted but you starve instead.

I wish Copana has kittens so I can adopt one kitty with great fur genes.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Make pussy fur great again? 👍*
Granted but then you have to deal with overgrowth.

I wish I could have went on more rides today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you're the mount that other people ride

I wish I didn't injure myself so easily
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh dayum 😳... granted but then you'd have to live the rest of your life in a bubble.

I wish pokemans were real.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you are one and live in a pokeball with no room.

I wish time didn't pass in such a weird way.
 
Top