Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you're disappointed by the answer. I just flipped Charlie's wish.

I wish we had flying cars
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the sky would be full of traffic and it wouldn't help at all.

I wish I could sleep 8h like a normal person.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but when you wake up after 8 hours of sleep you find yourself even more tired and sleepy ...

I wish the oranges and fruits I forgot to buy would just appear in front of me ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they are all unripe and bitter.

I wish shino took fruits more seriously.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but she becomes a person that only eats fruits(it's bad for you).

I wish it was possible to have a fruit tree in an apartment
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but its plastic so you have to the plastic fruit.

I wish we could understand animal language.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but besides animals you can even hear germs and it gets annoying.

I wish real estate prices went down.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but when you decide to sell with the lower prices you will be *disappointed insert gif *.

I wish things in the world were stable.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,731
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but stability has a way of creeping into complacency. (Stress and struggle are our prime motivators to mutate, learn and evolve.)

I wish to make better use of facts, science and logic in 2026 than I did in 2025.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. AI is now in everything you own, from your shoelaces to your lawnmower. To assist you with just that.

I wish I could watch animes at 30 times speed and still understand it as well as if I were watching at 1x speed. What do I need for that, a faster brain?
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,731
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the superhuman cognitive processing speed results in sleeping 9/10ths of the day to give the brain time to recover and repair. In the way cats might spend 9/10ths of the day asleep to maintain their superhuman reflexes and accelerated mental processing.

I wish a new and fun sport revolving around geocaching could be born.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you fail miserably !

I wish WWWR games end in 2 weeks time ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but I have to host it and whip everyone into deadlines.

I wish I could see Shino's rare cat.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but her rare cat turns into a rare nose .... :teehee

I wish I had the ultimate supreme power.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but that's just a pizza name.

I wish I had pizza.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it comes with toppings you disagree with.

I wish I had a pizza with my favorite toppings
 
Last edited:

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,731
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the pizza server / deliverer has the most annoying italian mario accent ever.

I wish to completely ignore the insanity on social media for 2 weeks.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. Just dont go to twitter and places? It's really not that hard.

I wish I had a fish
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,731
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it looked 2x bigger in the container / water you found it in and is only 1/2 the size previously thought.

I wish people could do themselves more proud.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but their parents will never be proud of them, so they're just coping.

I wish I had some more jars of copium and hopium at home.
 
Top