Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but James Cameron mandates acquisitions of 1 jar of copium and hopium must be accompanied by a jar of unobtainium and so even with cope and hope, must come some hollywood dope.

I wish herbivores of the world could learn to better communicate and network for their own good.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, they do it so well that meat eaters become more and more rare and then everyone is vegan.

I wish for a big meat platter
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but it's all spoiled and you can't eat it!
Actually, no, you still eat it ~

I wish all the MHers dye their hair red.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but then @Erinyes falls in love with us all!

I wish all MHers dye their hair green. Not awful anime green, but some natural-ish looking green.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you all get the green hair when your "intended" hair dye color goes wrong.


I wish I was not reminded with that time my hair dye color went green :lmao
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but pool chlorine plus sunlight equals green grinch hair every summer.

I wish I had better chemistry knowledge.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but this prompts you down the path of Breaking Bad, making highest quality drugs.

I wish shino could proudly wear and share her green hair mishaps!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, Farf will change my hair color in the avi to green :lmao You all love it so much that everyone dye their hair green ~

I wish to see all the MG players wear bald avatars !!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it changes to disgusting fungs toes pics and everyone will suffer.

I wish the lottery god sama will answer ma prayers and make that money rain.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but your winnings rain literally down on your city, anyone can grab and take the bills, good luck.

I wish I had night vision.


Granted, Farf will change my hair color in the avi to green :lmao You all love it so much that everyone dye their hair green ~
@Farfalla can we make it happen? :zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This epiphany could have happened yday :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Done and changed your eyes to green cause it was bothering me
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Grant some random wish that wasn't wished. Good luck.

I wish everyone looks at my cute honorary avy. :bishie
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then someone summons farfs and she made it look frugleh. :lmao

Wish I could make an infinite amount of wishes.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you can only wish useless stuff.

I wish we were all rich.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but everyone being rich means nobody is - as new ways come forward to separate the rich rich from the poor rich.

I wish I could walk on water.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but moon walk on water is not allowed.

I wish I could be motivated more by love, than negativity.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but your body isn't used to it and explodes.

I wish the weekend was 5 days and week 2. :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but now everyone works weekends. What truly changed but semantics?

I wish I could beat Gryffindor at WWWR
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted. Gryffindor however is compensated by gaining +5 points to his sex appeal.

I wish hoarders filmed a nation vs nation season to illustrate it being a global trend rather than something solely found in america.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the world goes into sudden changes to combat it and now you cannot keep anything at home but 2 changes of clothes and hygiene basic items.

I wish to not get bruises with the air.
 
Top