Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but only u fall asleep until starts.........

I wish Boku no Hero's season 2 to start fast...
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but it is a rushed adaptation.

I wish I had a gaming PC
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but a toy version or a gif of it........

I wish I have a LION as pet......
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but it will eat you :p

I wish to have a luxurious home
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but on MARS after 12 million years

I hope I-phone 8 has hollogram features
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but they are one-time use only.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted, but you didn't have any wish :facepalm


I wish for a star that doesn't shine
 

Mononoke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,766
Age
26
Country
Joker
Granted, you now have a dead star which just disintegrates away in a matter of seconds.

I wish I could go to Mars.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Granted. Breathable oxygen should be running out in about 0.13 seconds, since you didn't bring a spacesuit.

I wish for Kaneki to come back into focus in this week's chapter :faint
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but only to bring ETO back to life....

I wish The wish multiplies wishes and I have infinite wishes
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Granted. But those wishes can only be used to kill Ft Section users

I wish I could have all the Japanese volumes for Magi
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but after 100 years

I wish The wish SUZU granted above comes true
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted, it kills you as well. :lmao



I wish I'm exempted from the users that die. :cheez
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted...but only for a second

I wish I could knock some sense in to @kira
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. now kira knows that he should kill you and so he kills you. :cheez



I wish I could actually ban people in the ban thread :derp
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but the only one you could ban is yourself.

I wish I had more attention in studies :(
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. all you do is study and you don't go to school anymore. you don't eat and you die. :XD



I wish I could fast forward time
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but your life will only be worth 1 second (get the reference :P?)

I wish school teachers were better
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. they teach non-stop now so you spend all your hours at school.



I wish everything is red in color
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but its your blood ;)

I wish I was omnipotent
 
Top