Oct 12, 2016 #121 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but only u fall asleep until starts......... I wish Boku no Hero's season 2 to start fast...
Oct 12, 2016 #122 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but it is a rushed adaptation. I wish I had a gaming PC
Oct 12, 2016 #123 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but a toy version or a gif of it........ I wish I have a LION as pet......
Oct 12, 2016 #124 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but it will eat you I wish to have a luxurious home
Oct 12, 2016 #125 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but on MARS after 12 million years I hope I-phone 8 has hollogram features
Oct 12, 2016 #126 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but they are one-time use only.
Oct 14, 2016 #127 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted, but you didn't have any wish I wish for a star that doesn't shine
Oct 14, 2016 #128 Mononoke Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 6, 2016 Messages 265 Reaction score 1,766 Age 26 Country Granted, you now have a dead star which just disintegrates away in a matter of seconds. I wish I could go to Mars.
Granted, you now have a dead star which just disintegrates away in a matter of seconds. I wish I could go to Mars.
Oct 14, 2016 #129 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,058 Age 27 Gender Male Country Granted. Breathable oxygen should be running out in about 0.13 seconds, since you didn't bring a spacesuit. I wish for Kaneki to come back into focus in this week's chapter
Granted. Breathable oxygen should be running out in about 0.13 seconds, since you didn't bring a spacesuit. I wish for Kaneki to come back into focus in this week's chapter
Oct 14, 2016 #130 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but only to bring ETO back to life.... I wish The wish multiplies wishes and I have infinite wishes
Granted but only to bring ETO back to life.... I wish The wish multiplies wishes and I have infinite wishes
Oct 14, 2016 #131 Spirit FriendMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 8,110 Reaction score 13,058 Age 27 Gender Male Country Granted. But those wishes can only be used to kill Ft Section users I wish I could have all the Japanese volumes for Magi
Granted. But those wishes can only be used to kill Ft Section users I wish I could have all the Japanese volumes for Magi
Oct 14, 2016 #132 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but after 100 years I wish The wish SUZU granted above comes true
Oct 14, 2016 #133 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted, it kills you as well. I wish I'm exempted from the users that die.
Oct 14, 2016 #134 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted...but only for a second I wish I could knock some sense in to @kira
Oct 16, 2016 #135 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. now kira knows that he should kill you and so he kills you. I wish I could actually ban people in the ban thread
Granted.. now kira knows that he should kill you and so he kills you. I wish I could actually ban people in the ban thread
Oct 16, 2016 #136 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but the only one you could ban is yourself. I wish I had more attention in studies
Oct 16, 2016 #137 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. all you do is study and you don't go to school anymore. you don't eat and you die. I wish I could fast forward time
Granted.. all you do is study and you don't go to school anymore. you don't eat and you die. I wish I could fast forward time
Oct 16, 2016 #138 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but your life will only be worth 1 second (get the reference :P?) I wish school teachers were better
Granted but your life will only be worth 1 second (get the reference :P?) I wish school teachers were better
Oct 16, 2016 #139 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. they teach non-stop now so you spend all your hours at school. I wish everything is red in color
Granted.. they teach non-stop now so you spend all your hours at school. I wish everything is red in color
Oct 16, 2016 #140 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but its your blood I wish I was omnipotent